New update today zaccaria

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Are we going to experience that big Zaccaria update with a new great playing physics engine and ball movement with much less desire for outlane exit, that would be the day.

If they could manage this for the existing tables and implement it to new ones before releasing them, in that case this collection will become a classic. Well see.

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
Are we going to experience that big Zaccaria update with a new great playing physics engine and ball movement with much less desire for outlane exit, that would be the day.

If they could manage this for the existing tables and implement it to new ones before releasing them, in that case this collection will become a classic. Well see.

The gameplay is a result of the simulated physics and the playfield geometry.
And I think the physics simulation is already the best in this genre. (On mobile). How should it be improved, specifically?

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
The gameplay is a result of the simulated physics and the playfield geometry ?, it would be so cool if that was the case.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
This is Pro Pinball Timeshock on the pc which is also simulated gameplay, this gameplay experience feels absolutely real, they are releasing there tables on ios in the next upcoming months and i wouldnt be surprised if they manage to implement this great simulated gameplay into there ios releases

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Edit., this is no commercial for Pro Pinball, i like Zaccaria and it would be really nice to notice that they will manage to make this collection work like the real deal.

Piccalilli

Oct 13, 2012

I've watched all the videos, but I'm not sure what you think they are showing specifically. All I can go off is the post which I have quoted. I'd say the video you posted proves that Farfalla has extremely hungry outlanes. The ball went into the outlanes something like 10 times during that video. The player was just really good at saving the ball with the outlane flippers and rescued most of those. Robot in the video lost most of it's balls to the outlanes as well.

I'm not saying there aren't things that need tweaking. I just have to agree with tripleplonq that the outlanes here are more about playfield geometry than a failing in simulated ball physics.

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
I like the physics implementation of Zaccaria pinball because it is unbiased. There are (mostly) no cheats in there, no weird moments of inexplicable ball movements.
It's a game of skill, and you can improve your skills based on the unbiased physics model.

It's almost like real pinball. Learning to use the nudge mechanism, predicting the ball's behavior(based on the very good physics model) and based on that learning experience building up a great game
is essential and rewarding. Zaccaria Pinball, like real pinball, is a game of skill, and it takes some time to build that skill.
That's good. That's what I like about this app above everything else.

Maybe not recommendable for casual players, but an insanely great and addictive game for pinball lovers.

Of course the outstanding graphics are nice, too.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
A.S.K., now after completing TPA, i want this Zaccaria candies even stronger..ok, you have them i have PC and and some free $ for you..sounds like a deal is not it? ;)
only one feature i want to mention to be implimented in PC version - "analoge" nudge with thumb stick on gamepad - it is one of a reason because TPA feels good to play and its making huge differece between pinball game an pinball game of skill.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.