New update today zaccaria

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Its kind of strange that theres no news from them for quite a while now, informing where they are workin on, now all the speculations arent goin to make this app more popular in a postive way.

By now i start getting the impression that they maybe just dont have the skills to make this work, while it could also be that they take all the time to make this collection rock.

Personally, by not informing youre customers at all, results for sure in my first mentioned impression and if this turns out to be the case, it will be really bad for the ones who bought a gold membership indeed.

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
I bought the gold membership, but I'd not be terribly broken up about things if they were to just release one more comprehensive update that fixed the issues with the existing tables and did some work on the physics. I always buy iTunes cards that are on sale for 20% off so I really paid $24 for the gold instead of $30. We've gotten about 8 tables since I bought that. $24 isn't bad for 15 tables - especially since I assumed at the outset there was a reasonable likelihood that they wouldn't get all the tables done. I know how these things tend to go - eyes wide open. :) But like I said, I'd really like to get things on the existing tables fixed up...

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
That'd be nice. The fact is, they've gotten better at making the tables. The recent ones are much nicer looking than many of the earlier tables. Sadly, a fair number of them are hampered by niggling little bugs or missing bits that make it difficult to fully enjoy them.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Would be fine if the tables play like
they look = p
6uzu8ygy.jpg

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
We have 15 of the promised 27. I'm not surprised the release schedule slowed but this is a little disappointing. Maybe if they could port the game over to android they could make enough $ to continue releasing tables more timely.

I don't think an android port would speed up things. ASK seems to be a small studio with limited resources. Maybe they are working on other, more successful and profitable titles first, but that doesn't mean that Zac pinball is dead. Development has just slowed down a little.

Zaccaria Pinball just didn't take off like it should have.
But their very precise and realistic physics SIMULATION and the outstanding graphics tell me that they love pinball. (Zac looks better on iPad1 than PBA on PS4, for Dog's sake! )

And Zsolt already said that they are committed to release all Zac games.

Patience, persistence... pinball. Or something...

Last edited:

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
I have all TPA tables ...and all Zac tables... but most say when I play TPA ...feel like a Video game HD cartoon alike , when Zac feel more real ...thanks to the 3D , shadows and the most realistic ilumination ...and yes , looks better than PS3 version ! what a shame ..... PS4 I just saw it by YouTube ..so , I can not be 100% accurate ..but from what I see ..also a disappointment , was expecting something more like photo 3d real graphics but it's not , TPA should change their graphic engine cause a really poor on the lights effects , shadows and 3D feeling ! another hand Zac are great on this 3 , and A.S.K should put more effort on this collection , cause IOS will still for a long time and the market it's not dead , they need in my point of view as a consumer and pinball fan do a renewal on Zac - 1- polish all tables graphics with the best metal looks cabinet , the first tables looks like a rock ! and that tables deserve it ! ...also the last one was poorly launched comparing with others on between 2 - physics have being adjusted and getting better ...keep adjusting till achieve the perfection ! 3 - I said before and I say again ... the ball on Zaccaria it's the most realistic looking ball , just compare with a real one and it's clear .., but still excessive shadow on the corners ... reduce a litle bit and bingo , u can see how good looks the ball on dark room , but on the light room the ball it's a bit dark cause the shadows , and also missing sound while the ball rolls in empty space in some tables , and the sound should have more bass ..the sounds looks like if the ball are hard plastic and not a metal , also the needs more weight feeling , sometimes looks like if the ball are hollow by the way it react when hitting some part on the table 4- the physics it's almost perfect ...I think fixing the ball weight will affect on better performance on the physics and also about aiming 5 - communication with the costumers who support your product , was good in the begning ...but....almost dead now... too busy , bla bla are the most ridiculous excuse ...to check this blog and post a comment with some news don't takes 1 minute , and we put time in what we think are important , so ..say there is no time means .... here and whe would not be , and this would be really BAD , cause Zaccaria collection had a lot of feedback and productive and realistic advice from here ! so..., come on guys ... renew Zaccaria as a total cause it's great and can be better , I believe many TPA costumers are pinball fan and not fanboy ... Zaccaria just need refresh on the graphics " metal and chrome " ball shadow , sound , weight affecting a better aiming and physics overall and this is it ! and don't forget .... back communication with your supporters ...some pics in what's going on etc ... and fix the bugs .

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.