Next dlc releases

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Gottlieb Collection? I hope not - that's a big steaming pile of EM. Teed Off was the only worthwhile game in that tragedy of a collection.

It's your opinion, but I personally find it a bit disrespectful to see EM used as a random insult. They are more simple, but I like them quite a bit after learning the simple, but challenging rule sets of a few of them. Also, why even go for a Gottlieb collection, if you don't like games like Firepower or EMs? They had some good DMD games, but they were in their prime during the EM era. I disagree on Tee'd Off. I like the game, but the one in the collection is off compared to the original. Most of the DMD animation is gone, angles are off, and some music is missing.

Personally, I'm glad to have a better version of Black Hole and I look forward to seeing games like Haunted House and the possibility of games like Royal Flush in the future. Big Shot was announced and Farsight said the others are probably coming too, so I would like to see Big Shot, Ace High, and Central Park with the improved physics, as well.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I guess I'll go ahead and spill the beans on the next two DLC tables. It's going to be Cirqus Voltaire or Monster Bash and Taxi or Gorgar. :)

Look for them to be released sometime in June.

There's a strong possibility Sega's Harley Davidson could make a surprise release in place of Cirqus Voltaire or Monster Bash.

Last edited:

Snatcher42

Apr 8, 2012
Cirqus Voltaire would be EPIC!

So it seems to be a bit of a pattern to pair up a complex table with a classic one for each DLC pack?

PinMike8666

Feb 20, 2012
I'll guess and say Cirqus Voltaire (Table of the Month) and Harley Davidson (Sega version).

I initially guessed Dr. Dude, but either June or July sound perfect for motorcycles, so I chose Harley Davidson.

Btw, EM tables are among Gottlieb's strongest; the majority of their tables from the 80s and 90s (especially the latter decade) are inconsistent in quality.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I'll guess and say Cirqus Voltaire (Table of the Month) and Harley Davidson (Sega version).

I initially guessed Dr. Dude, but either June or July sound perfect for motorcycles, so I chose Harley Davidson.

Thanks for the correction, it is indeed Sega's Harley Davidson that they are currently working on. I have corrected it in my prior post.

FarSight is looking to release a brand new table along with a pre-released PHOF table for the time being.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I guess I'll go ahead and spill the beans on the next two DLC tables. It's going to be Cirqus Voltaire or Monster Bash and Taxi or Gorgar. :)

Look for them to be released sometime in June.

There's a strong possibility Sega's Harley Davidson could make a surprise release in place of Cirqus Voltaire or Monster Bash.

Well that is a disappointment that there will be no DLC for May but if they need the extra time to get all their ducks in a row and be able to get all their DLC released every month consistently for ALL platforms then it's a minor wait. Harley Davidson would be the least preferable table to me but I guess they need to put a few Stern tables out sooner or later. Too bad it isn't Spider-Man, Tron or Batman instead.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
+1 for MB. And as regards Sega tables......'How'd ya like to suck my.....' SOUTH PARK!!!!

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
I would be surprised to see Cirqus Voltaire since it needs to incorporate backglass tech. At this point I would think FS would shy away from introducing new features in order to concentrate on squashing bugs and optimizing the current builds.

I say Monster Bash and Taxi.

Last edited:

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
I sincerely hope that they aren't forcing you to buy both tables, that's a bit ****ty if you hate one of the tables. I would much rather they be 240 points each, or two for 400.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I sincerely hope that they aren't forcing you to buy both tables, that's a bit ****ty if you hate one of the tables. I would much rather they be 240 points each, or two for 400.

I was under the impression that they would have packs available and individual tables. Mobile devices have that but the consoles are pack only as far as I can tell. It is disappointing if it keeps someone from supporting it because they liked a table they weren't crazy about just enough to buy it but not enough to shell out the extra money for the other table. The other thing is that the packs don't make any sense as they don't offer any value over the individual tables. Technically they are more expensive by a few cents rather than being cheaper by buying multiple tables. The only convenience about the packs is that you get everything at once rather than having to go back and keep clicking for each one.

Danzig

Mar 1, 2012
WOW, people actually complaining about a few bucks for a simulated table, when the real thing would be a few thousand. Stop your whining.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
WOW, people actually complaining about a few bucks for a simulated table, when the real thing would be a few thousand. Stop your whining.

Have you ever visited the Facebook site? Farsight could give everything away for free and people would complain.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Have you ever visited the Facebook site? Farsight could give everything away for free and people would complain.

That's why I don't bother with the fb page. The moderators here do a great job managing trolls and the whining is minimal. I drew the line when people just started being belligerent to farsight and also began attacking each other. If nothing else it is nice to have a respectful community that values each other's opinions.

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
That's why I don't bother with the fb page. The moderators here do a great job managing trolls and the whining is minimal. I drew the line when people just started being belligerent to farsight and also began attacking each other. If nothing else it is nice to have a respectful community that values each other's opinions.

+1
Some people seem to have lost sight of the fact that this is a game and also that Farsight hasn't even begun to make any money from it yet.

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
I'd rather buy individual tables too if I happen to not care for one of the tables but sadly, FS will only have packs for console owners so we're stuck with 2 tables whether we want one or not.

To those who say we who want individual tables are 'whining...' would you pay more for 2 tables, one of which you hate and do not want in your collection, or pay less for one table that you really like? How is that 'whining?' If you want both tables then of course buying it as a pack is a better option but if one is a horrible table that you never liked? At least phone/ipad users get to choose what they want. Console users can't.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.