Next dlc releases

WEEVIE

Apr 30, 2012
Does anyone know if Gottlieb "Genie" has been confirmed yet. I played this table all the
time on the PSP Gottlieb Collection

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
Or Popadiuk and Lawlor were easiest to deal with and willing to "make this happen", so were the first they could strike (package)deals with.

I highly doubt the designer has to be negotiated with directly. They almost certainly don't have any rights to what they designed while at Williams, unless they had a highly unusual contract in place. 99.9% of the time your work product is owned by your employer.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I highly doubt the designer has to be negotiated with directly. They almost certainly don't have any rights to what they designed while at Williams, unless they had a highly unusual contract in place. 99.9% of the time your work product is owned by your employer.

Yeah, pretty much. They don't own the rights to the game, Williams, Stern, etc. do.

emb531

Mar 22, 2012
To me it seems that Farsight is trying to bring out the best tables they can as soon as possible, so I would guess that the next few DLC's are going to be high profile releases. Was very glad to see Volatire coming next, I like the Bally tables a lot and Theatre of Magic is still probably my favorite. It seems like the completely new tables have the best physics/gameplay (TOM, BoP, and Volatire should be), so I'm more excited for previously unreleased tables. I'd bet that Creature, AFM, Monster Bash, and possibly TZ will be coming in the next few DLC's.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.