:) :) :) November 1st!

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
Yup, the weird search things been happening to me awhile now. Although I have seen the second page on rare occassion.

LMA

Jun 14, 2013
The Kraken attacks again.
Maybe 1st November is when it gets put on the Steam coming soon page.

INTELi7

May 22, 2013
Come on now Gabe.. Let's not be greedy. We are hungry too you know. For some jaw dropping, delicious pinball! :D

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
i read somewhere what FS was doing some educational software before start to make games - just wonder if they ship it to school before children got graduated XD

VALIS

Apr 20, 2013
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it doesn't get released today. I love the game and will support for a long time, but let's be honest, almost nothing about this game is ever on time or without problems. Why should an already two months late release be any different?

Rainman

Oct 26, 2013
FUUUUUUUUUUUU .... I knew it... I even canceled my plans for friday night. ah somethings gotta give!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I highly disagree. There's no way I'm ever going to support Steam with my money, so if they never move beyond Steam, I won't ever get the PC version.

Well, your loss I guess. Steam is the PC standard these days.

To be honest though there might not be a pc gaming market if it weren't for steam. Steam gave companies some confidence again in the pc market which was eroded over 5-10 years of heavy pirating. I don't like DRM but I trust steam and credit them with why we have a thriving pc gaming market again.

Good point.

Last edited:

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Tbh, I would of been surprised if it was released this early in the day. Even if it not released, I'll just do something else like watch a show or :Gasp: play something else.

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
This is rich. I posted in a forum on a Steam community TPA group to try to calm them down since they're all raging (compared to here), and I say at least we're getting TPA on PC, instead of none at all, and the mod(s) deleted my post. Nice. So they'd rather keep all the raging posts and delete mine instead.

Steam forums is just like Facebook. They're all filled with stupid people.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
This is rich. I posted in a forum on a Steam community TPA group to try to calm them down since they're all raging (compared to here), and I say at least we're getting TPA on PC, instead of none at all, and the mod(s) deleted my post. Nice. So they'd rather keep all the raging posts and delete mine instead.

Steam forums is just like Facebook. They're all filled with stupid people.

Isn't Pinballwiz45b the admin of that group?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts