:) :) :) November 1st!

Brian C Hayes

Jul 5, 2012
Whilst I'll live .... I can understand people getting there knickers in a twist ... Farsight should take it as a complement .. it just shows how badly there "fans" and "customers" many of them very loyal, supporting them across platforms just for the sake of it and kick start contributors want to play there games ... I still cant wait

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
Yeah, calling us stupid is such a calm and mature reaction.

Sorry, but I was a little miffed that my completely innocent non-trollish post was deleted for no reason. Steam forums is actually better than GFAQs, so they're not all stupid. I apologize for that.

Last edited:

BJ Wanlund

Dec 29, 2012
Yep. I at least have to admit that the FS guys are doing the best they can with the hand they have got, but at the same time, I was really looking forward to playing some TPA today. I am really excited because unfortunately I have noticed that playing on my iPhone 4S is the epitome of not very good, my games are sucking, I know I'm probably complaining for no good reason but I'm finally getting used to playing pinball with my PC controller (a Logitech F310 if you must know) and I like that very much, so much so that when I do go back to playing touch controls on TPA I suck horribly.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
you-have-failed-this-city-4.png

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Yep. I at least have to admit that the FS guys are doing the best they can with the hand they have got, but at the same time, I was really looking forward to playing some TPA today. I am really excited because unfortunately I have noticed that playing on my iPhone 4S is the epitome of not very good, my games are sucking, I know I'm probably complaining for no good reason but I'm finally getting used to playing pinball with my PC controller (a Logitech F310 if you must know) and I like that very much, so much so that when I do go back to playing touch controls on TPA I suck horribly.

Gee-wiz, I had to wait until 1980 to see the original Star Trek TV Series and that was after seeing the first movie. I grew up in Montana where there was only one station that only carried the best programmingf of CBS and ABC. I witnessed most opening scenes from ABC's "Wide Word of Sports". There was the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. I remember the ski jumper in the Olympics who went off the side of the jump. It was guite a tumble.

Being a youngster in 1980, I realized all good things come to those who wait.

That's why I am patient for the release of TPA on Steam... and to be cranky...."What we will be, "Que Sera, Sera".

Rainman

Oct 26, 2013
Gee-wiz, I had to wait until 1980 to see the original Star Trek TV Series and that was after seeing the first movie. I grew up in Montana where there was only one station that only carried the best programmingf of CBS and ABC. I witnessed most opening scenes from ABC's "Wide Word of Sports". There was the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. I remember the ski jumper in the Olympics who went off the side of the jump. It was guite a tumble.

Being a youngster in 1980, I realized all good things come to those who wait.

That's why I am patient for the release of TPA on Steam... and to be cranky...."What we will be, "Que Sera, Sera".

wow mate, then you really lived in the 80's ... best decade ;)

Lalocage

Nov 2, 2013
I cant wait anymore!!! I have been waiting since a lot of time for this release, hold the season pack purchases on my PS3 because I intended to buy all of them for PC. Please release it on Monday for the love of God!!

Rainman

Oct 26, 2013
Ah but the 70's were heady times as I recall. As well as I can remember :cool:

Well I was born in '83 so yeah, was pretty much a kiddo but still... life was so much simpler. You actually went out playing with your friends... now it's all online! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.