November TotM Groupings and Results

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Done, finally.

Victory: 76,328,660 (really)

014C6DF3C914DA32B05547803243BF9E453DE38A

HRC: 991,688,110 (and I'm in a group with a better score - some you win, some you lose)
MM: 156,529,190 (okay, I guess? got a good multiball and a 47M 4-ball Madness in there)
Gorgar: 381,810 (Gorgar got me)

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Wow, ups and downs for sure this time. HRC and MM went good, Victory and Gorgar not so good.

Victory: 5,866,290
HRC: 2,966,430,300
MM: 630,377,070
Gorgar: 222,090

Last edited:

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
I did about as expected. I am not pleased by my performance, but I tried my best. Thanks SYT and all those who support him for another enjoyable tournament.

Here's my scores:

Gorgar 311,330
Victory 2,821,250
HRC 24,963.290
MM 14,858,290

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Alright gang, another tourney finished! Thanks again everyone for playing. Hope everyone had a good time. Winners should check their inbox for prizes in the next day or 2.

Stuzz

Sep 22, 2015
Heh, my Gorgar score really was as bad as I thought.

Thanks for another month SYT. Any word on whether there will be another tourney next month?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Thanks for another month SYT. Any word on whether there will be another tourney next month?

Of course there will be! We're seeing this through to the bitter end. Next tourney will be on Dec. 26th. I know it's not ideal, but what else have you got to do the day after Xmas?

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Wow, 4th place :)
I looked at the list and thought I was forgotten (always check around the middle). Very lucky with the grouping and I liked all the tables but Victory which shows on my scores for that table.

I have of late, wherefore I know not, become a better player :)

And look at that crazy Victory score for Eldar of Sub! Nuts!

Congratz to all who pushed there limits!

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Thanks Chris

I'll say this to the group in general...if you miss registration and have played in the past, go ahead and post scores to the scoring site. Everyone who has ever signed up has their name saved to the list, so it's real easy. So long as I am made aware, I can usually plug you in so long as the tourney hasn't ended. All it really does is not give you seeding if you were top 10.

Cheers for squeezing me in.
No seeding issues for me :D

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Really proud of my scores and rankings this month.
I didn't expect to make such scores on HRC and Victory.
Congrats to everyone and thanks again to SYT.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Congrats Proco! Great to see new names! Also big congrats to pw45b, new leader! And Cap'n with another solid run! Gus unfortunately MIA :( I was hoping to pick up another shiny totm avatar, I had made room for it in my regular avatar and everything and although I'm happy with my two top scores on HRC and MM, the total trainwreck disaster that was Victory and Gorgar cost me dearly.

Thanks for another stellar tourney SYT!

Last edited:

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Watched a bit of your stream yesterday switch3flip. Actually it was you who made me take notice of HRC in an earlier stream and I concur that it is a fun table. I really grasp the rules very quickly in that one - must be the gambling devil inside me...

I almost bowed out of this months tourny - I was so hungover I just wanted to lie and pant; I'm so glad I didn't :)

Thanks SYT!

JustinCamp

Sep 23, 2015
Thanks for letting me in late! Enjoyed it, look forward to doing more, much less time required than PA tournies....

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Congrats to all the winners and other high scorers. My low results were no surprise. It was still a lot of fun.

Here is how I feel about my playing in November's TotM: :rolleyes:

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
Of course there will be! We're seeing this through to the bitter end. Next tourney will be on Dec. 26th. I know it's not ideal, but what else have you got to do the day after Xmas?

Crap, I have travel plans on the 26th. I'm flying down to Florida. I could bring my PS4 (not ideal, don't want it getting crushed), buy the games I don't have on mobile, or get it working on my laptop with Wine and buy the games on Steam. Is there a chance for a Christmas miracle letting me submit my scores on Christmas night a few hours early?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.