November TotM Groupings and Results

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
good gorgar scores guys. I know that not everyone likes that table, but I love it.

I love gorgar too, but it's not a mutual thing.

I'm just wondering how I was in the top 10 STD. Having had no STDs as of yet. But now I've been knocked down to 11. Which is alright with me because now I'm going after you top 10 STDs. Might need to get tested

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Crap, I have travel plans on the 26th. I'm flying down to Florida. I could bring my PS4 (not ideal, don't want it getting crushed), buy the games I don't have on mobile, or get it working on my laptop with Wine and buy the games on Steam. Is there a chance for a Christmas miracle letting me submit my scores on Christmas night a few hours early?

Santa might be able to work something out for you ;)

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I'll take your ps4 if you don't feel like lugging it. And Santa is a lie

He never got me my weenie whistle

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Watched a bit of your stream yesterday switch3flip. Actually it was you who made me take notice of HRC in an earlier stream and I concur that it is a fun table. I really grasp the rules very quickly in that one - must be the gambling devil inside me...

I almost bowed out of this months tourny - I was so hungover I just wanted to lie and pant; I'm so glad I didn't :)

Thanks SYT!

Cool! Glad you like HRC and that my stream might have helped you notice the hidden gem that HRC seems to be!Gambling and pin are the devils creations so they go hand in hand ;) Congrats on 4:th also, so close winning, stupid Victory, took me out as well :(

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
Yay Santa! I have great faith in him, he brought me my PS4 to begin with. Assuming he wasn't behind the DDOS attack that took down PSN on Christmas leaving me with nothing to download and play. Many children and a man in his mid 30's cried that day :mad:
Oh, and you can pry it out of my cold dead hands Extork ;)

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Yay Santa! I have great faith in him, he brought me my PS4 to begin with. Assuming he wasn't behind the DDOS attack that took down PSN on Christmas leaving me with nothing to download and play. Many children and a man in his mid 30's cried that day :mad:
Oh, and you can pry it out of my cold dead hands Extork ;)

Well can I at least borrow it? I'll give you my Party Zone code. Come on, it's the season for giving. Sounds like a fair trade off to me!

JustinCamp

Sep 23, 2015
I am surprised screen shot posting isn't required for all score submissions? Or video even, think we will ever get tournament mode to turn off eb's?

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
Well can I at least borrow it? I'll give you my Party Zone code. Come on, it's the season for giving. Sounds like a fair trade off to me!

OK, 'tis the season and a PZ code makes for a good gag gift at least. Just don't beat any of my GCs. Heh...as if...:p ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.