Now that we're up to season 6, what would be your top Ten pins to be added to TPA...

Black_Spade

Feb 12, 2016
I think that Banzaï Run is coming this season so it's not on my list.Here it is:

Sorcerer / Devil's Dare ( That was suggested by someone a while ago... I really dig this idea. Those two are so we'll paired together.

Tales From The Crypt (let's keep hoping)

Fathom

The Shadow ( get the alternate backglass or airbrush Baldwin... I think nobody cares...)

Surf n' Safari or Cactus Jack's ( Yes we are gettin' those, let try to focus on the interesting ones)

Big Bang Bar

Medusa

Rollergames

Spectrum ( I think this one is so unique it belongs in TPA.
I don't know, it could be refreshing)

Congo

Now, my top Ten Ems ( 2 EMs packs...as if anybody cares)

Surfer / Triple Strike ( they could use that one for the sports themed season)

Bucanners / Atlantis

Royal Flush / Joker Poker

Spirit Of '76 / Grand Prix

Centigrade 37 / Slick Chick

Anyway, of course if they get the Capcom licence I'm hoping for more and let say that they finally kickstart The Simpsons Pinball Party. Tell us what you think.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Can't argue with that SS list. I'd quite like to see them tackle something like Pharaoh, if they can get the CPU emulation sorted. It still bugs me that BK is so bad and I would love to see at least one of the Williams split-level tables done justice.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I took a lot of liberties here. Rare Capcoms and an unrealistic number of EM machines, but this is my dream. I did leave out licenses I think are way out of reach like Indiana Jones. My next 10 table packs would look like this.
1. Rollergames
2. Big Bang Bar
3. Atlantis / Surf Champ
4. The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard
5. Congo
6. Buccaneer / Triple Strike
7. Fathom
8. Kingpin
9. Centigrade 37 / Royal Flush
10. Tales From The Crypt

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
Special Force
Radical!
Blackwater 100
The Shadow
Fire
Stargate
Spectrum
Congo
BMX
Big Guns

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Shadow
Seawitch
Grand Lizard
Corvette
Surf N Safari
Jurassic Park (I'm allowed one big wish, okay?)
Rollergames
Stargate
Tommy
Pinball Magic

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
I took a lot of liberties here. Rare Capcoms and an unrealistic number of EM machines, but this is my dream. I did leave out licenses I think are way out of reach like Indiana Jones. My next 10 table packs would look like this.
1. Rollergames
2. Big Bang Bar
3. Atlantis / Surf Champ
4. The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard
5. Congo
6. Buccaneer / Triple Strike
7. Fathom
8. Kingpin
9. Centigrade 37 / Royal Flush
10. Tales From The Crypt

I assume you mean Capcom's Kingpin since you listed it by itself, but Gottlieb's Kingpin is a good one and would fit the sports theme if that is a continuing theme this season.

For EM's I still think Atlantis and probably SO76 are priority choices and those with Kingpin cover their main variety of games (So76 - classic layout (Fast Draw, Jungle Queen, etc), bagatelle (Atlantis, C37, 300), and big ol' horizontal drop bank (Kingpin, Jack in the Box, Jacks Open). After that I fully agree about Buccaneer - really like that one.

I like your other choices also, but for SS would probably try to fit Fire in there somewhere.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I assume you mean Capcom's Kingpin since you listed it by itself, but Gottlieb's Kingpin is a good one and would fit the sports theme if that is a continuing theme this season.

For EM's I still think Atlantis and probably SO76 are priority choices and those with Kingpin cover their main variety of games (So76 - classic layout (Fast Draw, Jungle Queen, etc), bagatelle (Atlantis, C37, 300), and big ol' horizontal drop bank (Kingpin, Jack in the Box, Jacks Open). After that I fully agree about Buccaneer - really like that one.

I like your other choices also, but for SS would probably try to fit Fire in there somewhere.

Yeah, I meant the Capcom Kingpin. Fire!, Swords of Fury, and a bunch more fun pins just missed my list. It's tough to keep it to 10 packs.

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
I also think it's unrealistic to expect two packs for EM's much further. It's still the labor of two tables and previously the second table had work already completed in some fashion.

I think something like Atlantis/Ace High and SO76/Sorcerer(SS not redone) are reasonable, but future from scratch EM's would be single packs. I've got no problem with that.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Rollergames
Radical
Flash Gordon
WWF Royal Rumble
World Cup 94
Swords of Fury
Congo
NBA Fastbreak
Johnny Mnemonic
Indiana Jones (Williams)

Koyote

Jul 10, 2012
Alright, I can't resist.

Banzai Run
Mousin' Around
Fathom
Swords Of Fury
The Shadow
Seawitch
Big Bang Bar
Indiana Jones (Williams)
Royal Flush
Flash Gordon

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
1. Bad Cats
2. Gottlieb Royal Flush (1976)/Space Mission
3. Spirit
4. Embryon
5. Transporter The Rescue
6. Robo•War
7. Big Bang Bar
8. Solar Fire
9. Al's Garage Band Goes On A World Tour (Alvin G.)
10. Escape From The Lost World

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
This what I still want for TPA:

Rollergames
Fathom
Pinball Magic
Royal Flush
Surf N' Safari
Sword of Fury
Banzai Run
Game Show
Cactus Jacks
Road Kings
Lost World
Big Bang Bar
Devil's Dare

But what we want and what we get are two entirely different things. Everybody wanted TFTC, everybody would've settled for Freddy, but everybody who isn't playing TPA solely on a console will be getting Bone Freakin' Busters.

I hope there will be a season 7. Bone Busters as this year's Halloween table casts serious doubts on such a possibility.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
1. Bad Cats
2. Gottlieb Royal Flush (1976)/Space Mission
3. Spirit
4. Embryon
5. Transporter The Rescue
6. Robo•War
7. Big Bang Bar
8. Solar Fire
9. Al's Garage Band Goes On A World Tour (Alvin G.)
10. Escape From The Lost World

That's a pretty weird list...

If we don't get Season 7 then I fully expect Farsight to completely halt development for TPA. Meaning that there won't be any more fixes, physics updates, improvements, etc, for any platform. We will be stuck with things how they are.

Last edited:

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Not weird to me. :) Discovery of obscure machines I've played at pinball festivals and in private collections are some of the joys of the hobby. For example, Robo War was in a pinball tournament, and I along with several tournament players loved it. I kept coming back to Al's World Tour in a private collection, and Escape from the Lost World was challenging and fun with lots to do, and that gold ramp combo is challenging.

Last edited:

Rohan1979

Sep 22, 2013
Future Tables I'd like ported to The Pinball Arcade

For season 6, and future seasons I'd like to have the following ported to TPA:

Banzai Run (Williams)
Road Kings (Williams)
Big Guns (Williams)
Sorcerer (Williams)
Firepower II (Williams)
Motordome (Bally)
Blackwater 100 (Bally)
Comet (Williams)
Orbitor (Stern)
Jacks To Open (Gottlieb)
Genesis (Gottlieb)
Monte Carlo (Gottlieb)
Batman (Stern/Data East)
GoldenEye 007 (Stern/Sega)

p6800

May 17, 2013
Will i get hate if i list only 4 tables? This is all I care for, anything else would be just a bonus. Here goes:

1. Rollergames - my most wanted ever.

2. Gilligan's Island

3. Bad Cats

4. Jokerz

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.