Now that we're up to season 6, what would be your top Ten pins to be added to TPA...

sedated

Oct 26, 2014
1) Sorcerer
2) Grand Lizard
3) Cactus Jack's
4) Freddy Nightmare On Elm Street
5) Tales From The Crypt
6) Pool Sharks
7) Baywatch
8) Jungle Queen/Jungle Princess
9) Atlantis
10) Raven!!!!!

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
In no particular order,

1.Fire!
2.TFTC
3.World Cup Soccer
4.Grand Lizard
5.Joker Poker/Kings & Queens
6.Mystery Castle
7.Swords of Fury
8.Blackout
9. Rollergames
10.Johnny Mnemonic

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
My top 10 in fantasy:

Banzai Run
Stargate
Star Trek 25th
Star Wars
Indiana Jones
LOTR
Fathom
Paragon
BBB
The Shadow

In reality, remove the Stars & Indy - then add Sorcerer, Pinball Magic,Swords of Fury & Rollergames (just because)

If they try another KS,unless Disney changes their licensing protocol ,then you are looking at either TSPP or LOTR.

But if the only way we could get The Shadow is a KS then I'd back it.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
why people continue to dream about Stern/DE/Sega tables for regular TPA seasons and ignore recent official Stern's statement:
Stern Pinball tables will be released exclusively on the stern pinball arcade app.

Last edited:

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I just played a bunch of Bad Cats and you guys are crazy, that game is the pits.

The scoring on Tiger ramp is very silly, seems like one of those games that would be far too easy with TPA's physics.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
i can remember people said same thing about dr.who's ramp and loop until it was released. lol

Dr. Who is a much better game with a great rule set. Bad Cats is just Tiger Ramp into Unlimited Millions/20 Mil jackpot and hit the big center ramp 4x for extra ball, too easy.

bird415

Dec 30, 2014
here's my wishlist:

1 - Roller Coaster Tycoon
2 - Lord of the Rings
3 - Congo
4 - Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
5 - The Shadow
6 - Gilligan's Island
7 - WWF Royal Rumble
8 - Monopoly
9 - Big Bang Bar
10 - Embryon

honorable mentions:
- Banzai Run
- Radical
- World Cup Soccer
- Rocky & Bullwinkle
- Future Spa

<ducks>

Last edited:

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
i can remember people said same thing about dr.who's ramp and loop until it was released. lol

Except that bad cats IS easy in real life. it will be even easier with uber TPA nudging, which will save center and outlane drains.

I know the real game. flipping from center of left flipper sends the ball up the fishbowl ramp like CLOCKWORK.
Tiger ramp is a bit harder (it's not as easy to loop as back to the future), and shooting the linear target is risky, but that's what we have uber slap saves for in TPA.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Dr. Who is a much better game with a great rule set. Bad Cats is just Tiger Ramp into Unlimited Millions/20 Mil jackpot and hit the big center ramp 4x for extra ball, too easy.
Except that bad cats IS easy in real life. it will be even easier with uber TPA nudging, which will save center and outlane drains.
real Dr.WHO is much easier table than in TPA and has only one profitable strategy.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
10 more I want in TPA
The Wizard of Oz
The Hobbit
Diled In
Americas most Haunted
Rob Zombie: Spookshow International
Big Lebowski
BOP 2.0
Full Throttle
Alien
Rockola 1937 World Series

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
There is alot of skepticism and negativity surrounding Houdini on pinside, but it looks like it will become a reality:

When/ if its finished looks like it would make a fine addition

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
There is alot of skepticism and negativity surrounding Houdini on pinside, but it looks like it will become a reality:
When/ if its finished looks like it would make a fine addition
one funny thing about Houdini table is what Houdini was famous escapist, but on playfield he is drawn as muscular as Arnold Schwarznegger :D

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
____
I think the old film of him had him as strong. I mean that he wasn't a string bean eh.
yes he had regular-man trained body, but not top tier bodybuilder's.
i'm not against such artistic things on a pinball table, but still looks funny

Last edited:

VanceFox

Jul 29, 2013
In no particular order:

Banzai Run - Sure it's a gimmick, but I like the vertical playfield
Radical! - Love the mini-ramp lower left
Blackwater 100 - Chaotic fun, but the graphics are muddy... (did you see what I did there?)
Hardbody - Seriously! Played this when I was younger and I thought it was amusing
Big Bang Bar - Just looks awesome
Q*Bert's Quest - Such a unique playfield and flipper layout
Pinball Circus - If we can get Goin' Nuts as a rarity table, why not this? Other than it being insanely rare and the layout probably impossible to accurately recreate.

May be only seven, but the biggest tables for me have been recently added (Doctor Who, Roadshow, Addams Family).

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
In no particular order:

Banzai Run - Sure it's a gimmick, but I like the vertical playfield
Radical! - Love the mini-ramp lower left
Blackwater 100 - Chaotic fun, but the graphics are muddy... (did you see what I did there?)
Hardbody - Seriously! Played this when I was younger and I thought it was amusing
Big Bang Bar - Just looks awesome
Q*Bert's Quest - Such a unique playfield and flipper layout
Pinball Circus - If we can get Goin' Nuts as a rarity table, why not this? Other than it being insanely rare and the layout probably impossible to accurately recreate.

May be only seven, but the biggest tables for me have been recently added (Doctor Who, Roadshow, Addams Family).

There is a Hardbody where I live and I can assure you that it is a bad game. So is Q*Bert.

I think everyone is this thread is setting themselves up for disappointment. We're getting yet another Premiere next month (Gladiators) and I think Premieres are going to dominate the rest of Season 6 and Season 7, too.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.