Now that we're up to season 6, what would be your top Ten pins to be added to TPA...

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
I second the idea that Hardbody is indeed bad. It is bad on its own, but was even worse as that machine replaced Fire! in our dorm lounge. We tried to give it a go, but only played Comet after that, the only other pinball in the lounge.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I second the idea that Hardbody is indeed bad. It is bad on its own, but was even worse as that machine replaced Fire! in our dorm lounge. We tried to give it a go, but only played Comet after that, the only other pinball in the lounge.

Oooh, it replaced Fire? That's brutal! Fire is pretty sweet. There's one I play up north.

Here is another good reason to never put Hardbody in TPA: Flexsave. Interesting idea, sure, but the "special" buttons are very difficult to use on a touch screen for those of use that prefer playing on mobile. It's primarily why I never play Starship Troopers on iPad and have been playing it on Stern Pinball Arcade now that it's out on PS4. The flexsave is hard enough to wrap your brain around on the real thing.

Even worse is when you are trying to flip and don't realize your thumb is over the special button and thus lose your ball. Happens a lot on my iPad in tables with those on-screen buttons.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Oooh, it replaced Fire? That's brutal! Fire is pretty sweet. There's one I play up north.

Here is another good reason to never put Hardbody in TPA: Flexsave. Interesting idea, sure, but the "special" buttons are very difficult to use on a touch screen for those of use that prefer playing on mobile. It's primarily why I never play Starship Troopers on iPad and have been playing it on Stern Pinball Arcade now that it's out on PS4. The flexsave is hard enough to wrap your brain around on the real thing.

Even worse is when you are trying to flip and don't realize your thumb is over the special button and thus lose your ball. Happens a lot on my iPad in tables with those on-screen buttons.
so you say what only because mobile people have no normal controlers all other people must not get such tables us Starship Troopers....wow, such Cartman's logic.

pindave

Nov 28, 2016
I'd like to see some "sports" related games, as some others have talked about.....

NBA FastBreak
NFL (with option to pick your team(?))
Throw an old EM machine in there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjmn6xwU7FI .... Bobby Orr Power Play
Monday Night Football (1989) (Some don't like it, I have a fondness for it, especially like the extra point ramp).

Robbied13

May 31, 2012
Very ambitious!

1) Spectrum
2) Gamesshow
3) Big Bang Bar
4) ALs Garage Band
5) Rollergames
6) The Shadow (alternate translite please!)
7) Pinball Magic
8) Congo
9) King Pin
10) Freddy's Nightmare

Honorable mentions: Corvette, Airborne, Seawitch, Mousin Around, Bad Cats

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I think that Banzaï Run is coming this season so it's not on my list.Here it is:

Sorcerer / Devil's Dare ( That was suggested by someone a while ago... I really dig this idea. Those two are so we'll paired together.

Tales From The Crypt (let's keep hoping)

Fathom

The Shadow ( get the alternate backglass or airbrush Baldwin... I think nobody cares...)

Surf n' Safari or Cactus Jack's ( Yes we are gettin' those, let try to focus on the interesting ones)

Big Bang Bar

Medusa

Rollergames

Spectrum ( I think this one is so unique it belongs in TPA.
I don't know, it could be refreshing)

Congo

Now, my top Ten Ems ( 2 EMs packs...as if anybody cares)

Surfer / Triple Strike ( they could use that one for the sports themed season)

Bucanners / Atlantis

Royal Flush / Joker Poker

Spirit Of '76 / Grand Prix

Centigrade 37 / Slick Chick

Anyway, of course if they get the Capcom licence I'm hoping for more and let say that they finally kickstart The Simpsons Pinball Party. Tell us what you think.

FINALLY!
Someone other than me who wants Triple Strike
Man, I love that game, it's so simple and frustrating and fun and rage-inducing and..fun..yeah...fun.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I'd like to see some "sports" related games, as some others have talked about.....

NBA FastBreak
NFL (with option to pick your team(?))
Throw an old EM machine in there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjmn6xwU7FI .... Bobby Orr Power Play
Monday Night Football (1989) (Some don't like it, I have a fondness for it, especially like the extra point ramp).

I used to play it at a bar when I was a kid.

That and I think John Elway's Quarterback football (coin-op) where you had to pull back and let go of this spring loaded stick to pass.
Fun times.

Kalio

Oct 26, 2013
Bad Cats and.. that's about it. Actually, Mousin' Around seems fun too, but I've only ever played Bad Cats in person. I can't think of anything else that wouldn't require an expensive license. I would love to see Monopoly, Simpsons (both versions), and Family Guy, but, yeah.. probably not going to happen.

AJ Boomer

Jan 7, 2017
For season 6, and future seasons I'd like to have the following ported to TPA:

Banzai Run (Williams)
Road Kings (Williams)
Big Guns (Williams)
Sorcerer (Williams)
Firepower II (Williams)
Motordome (Bally)
Blackwater 100 (Bally)
Comet (Williams)
Orbitor (Stern)
Jacks To Open (Gottlieb)
Genesis (Gottlieb)
Monte Carlo (Gottlieb)
Batman (Stern/Data East)
GoldenEye 007 (Stern/Sega)

Comet is my definite pick. I may not have played it nor come across it before, but I slowly became obsessed with this table after discovering it by clicking on a link from the Cyclone Wikipedia page.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.