Bug PC Version 1.20.4 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
here was same problem on previous builds - looks like event camera feature did not resolve the problem =(

It's because the event camera only handles specific events. It did fix the Dr. Dude multiball problem/Bride backdoor cam problem and a few others, but I think the plunger camera type is completely separate. I guess FS could add a plunger cam toggle too, although gameplay wise it would be better if they just fixed the problems causing the sticking.

otto4711

Nov 6, 2013
Title Bug: Funhouse does not start again after a game
OS Version: Windows 7 64
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7850
Ram: 8GB
Version #: 1.20.4
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1920x1080

Frequency of Occurrence: about 25% of the time

Expected Result: Funhouse starts again after u press "play"
Actual Result: sometimes Funhouse doesn't start again after u played a game (seems to happen more often when u press play immediately during the attract mode)

what happens when the bug occurs : when u press play the music will stop and ruby (the head) says play again, then the pinball will stay in attract mode, camera and dmd are working like in atract mode
but the pinball won't start the game.

the bug occurs never when u play the table for the first time
only after u have played a game

may be a small bug in the rom ?!

Rooter

Apr 23, 2012
Title Bug: Crash/Lockup/General
OS Version: Windows XP
Graphics Card: NVIDIA
Version 1.20.4

Frequency of Occurrence: Every time I get a great score.

Expected Result: Score should be saved
Actual Result: Score was not saved

Comment: I just got my highest score ever on Medieval Madness. As soon as I entered my initials, the entire menu system disappeared. I couldn't navigate with any controls. The flippers would toggle the text on the DMD. My incredible score was lost. This is the worst bug I can imagine. I would almost rather the game crashed before it even started so I couldn't even play it. I am so bummed right now.

Ripley

Aug 28, 2013
Title Bug: Crash/Lockup/General
OS Version: Windows XP
Graphics Card: NVIDIA
Version 1.20.4

Frequency of Occurrence: Every time I get a great score.

Expected Result: Score should be saved
Actual Result: Score was not saved

Comment: I just got my highest score ever on Medieval Madness. As soon as I entered my initials, the entire menu system disappeared. I couldn't navigate with any controls. The flippers would toggle the text on the DMD. My incredible score was lost. This is the worst bug I can imagine. I would almost rather the game crashed before it even started so I couldn't even play it. I am so bummed right now.

The same here. And also not save the scores for Joust/Damsel/Peasant/Catapult and Troll Champion, Castle Champion, Multiball Madness Champion and so on .... Really sad.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
And also not save the scores for Joust/Damsel/Peasant/Catapult and Troll Champion, Castle Champion, Multiball Madness Champion and so on .... Really sad.
It won't save secondary score lists if you are not in Pro mode.

N

netizen

Title Bug: Flight 2000 awards the goal for a 2 million point game when you get maximum bonus value
OS Version: Windows 7
Graphics Card: Intel HD
Version #(Bottom right of game screen): 1.20.4
Display Mode: Windowed
Display Resolution: 800x600

Frequency of Occurrence: ? awarding of goal, compare to other reports.

Expected Result: Goal should have awarded the maximum value bonus award
Actual Result: was awarded the goal for a 2 million point game. I didn't score 2 million points in that game.

Comment: Perhaps this is related to the Pro menu settings that have the dips settings reversed according to what is showing on the screen. The Multiplier and Spinner are the ones that I remember, think there's one more.

KingNeptune

Feb 8, 2013
Medieval Madness: When the castle is destroyed, the Forward-Right (Player POV) Tower is not animated with the rest.

Klopek

Apr 29, 2012
If you manage to get a high score the local leaderboard display has the option to continue or go back. If you select to go back by clicking the back button or pressing B on the controller, the player is stuck watching the table in attract mode. I can't find a way to bring the GUI back and the only way out appears to be Alt+F4.

I've just tried it on Taxi and EATPM but I'm sure it's true for all tables.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
title bug : can't purchase pro using go pro coin slot icons or pro menu.
OS Version: Windows 8.1
Graphics Card: Intel HD
Ram: 4GB
Version #(Bottom right of game screen): 1.20.4
Display Mode: Windowed full screen
Display Resolution: 1366x768

When trying to use the go pro option (coin slot icon) on the popup that gives a description when you try to click continue you just get stuck there. you can't go back either. you must bring up task manager to end task.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.