Pinball machine owners list

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
you should take the head off MT its just 2 bolts and some plugs that only go to 1 spot so its kinda hard to mess that up. Nice snag!

mudtoe

Sep 21, 2012
you should take the head off MT its just 2 bolts and some plugs that only go to 1 spot so its kinda hard to mess that up. Nice snag!

Thanks! There were no issues transporting it as shown for the 180+ mile return trip to its city of origination (getting it into my apartment is a different story). Now the epic battle to remove the stuck lockdown bar has begun.

I'm not about to pretend that I'm not way over my head with this, but it should be an adventure!

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Great thread (though its derailed a tad ;) )

Williams Firepower - my first pin, a true classic that is still fun today
Gottlieb Sinbad (SS) - Another classic, this one has the Pascal X4 board in it so should be very reliable for a long time!
Gottlieb Mustang (EM) - non working, this is a project pin in great condition
Bally Vector - Just got two days ago! Quite a lot of fun and not a common pin!

Will try and post some pics later.

Rob

Last edited:

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Jack*Bot
Was delivered today

JxD5OXpl.jpg

mfuFpJxl.jpg

hpIOHtNl.jpg

aIPJE8Il.jpg

You can see the entire album here: http://imgur.com/a/5Z7e3#0
My camera is not the best and I took the pics with the glass on, will do better ones later on the playfield (they are in album atm)

Last edited:

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
finally getting my first. Got a deposit down with a reputable dealer on a Fish Tales:) 3-4 weeks from now (once he gets through a few tables ahead of mine in line) it will be mine.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
finally getting my first. Got a deposit down with a reputable dealer on a Fish Tales:) 3-4 weeks from now (once he gets through a few tables ahead of mine in line) it will be mine.

Nice! I would love to own a Fish Tales. Make sure to take some pics later so we can see it :)

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
And Oops again:

Update:
StarGod
Taxi
Bride
Demolition Man
Vpin 3D

And.... FishTales ;) little work on the power board (as usual the GI connectors are burned), but perfect playfield (diamond plated) but for way less than €1000, I had to get it.

Now with 5 real machines, also I have to admit, I AM definitely collecting pins :)

Last edited:

Edan-Grossman

Jan 19, 2013
I have a 1974 Gottlieb soccer.

I don't have any pictures, since I am away from it at the moment. I'll get some pictures (and maybe video) and write my story about how I got it and fixed it. (I knowingly bought it in broken condition.) Not only it was broken, it was also my first pin, so I had to learn how these em machines worked without any prior experience owning or working on pinball machines.

I'll try to do the proper write-up in a few weeks.

*Update* I just picked up a 1932 Gottlieb Five Star Final. It's in decent condition, however it is missing the gold pinball that scores double the points, I'll try to find a replacement. I'll get upload some pictures of this when I finish working on my Gottlieb Soccer.

Last edited:

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Just got my first:
hXNrJM6.jpg

This was basically a dream find, even though I wasn't especially looking. I was PMing a dude on Aussie Arcade (or Aussie Pinball?) asking about a post he made saying he had some pins on location, seeing if he had any around our city. Said he didn't, but mentioned that he had a High Speed for sale. Table is in surprisingly good nick for it's age (and reputation!), with a few minor wear spots and a bit of dirt on the playfield. So I need to clean it up, level the inserts (sadly causing a lot of air balls, stupid raised inserts), touch up and hopefully get a clearcoat (I have no idea how I'll get any of these things done) and it'll be perfect. But it still plays great, majority of the plastics are fine and like I said, considering some of the High Speeds I've seen online, for an untouched machine this is in fantastic form (except for the lack of a topper, but I'm planning on knocking up something that will do a reasonable job of replicating the original rotating light. NOS toppers are a ***** to find in good/working nick).

Besides, I'm a massive Steve Ritchie fanboy, so I couldn't exactly pass this up. FWIW, even though it was such a highly produced table, AFAIK not a lot made it out here in Australia. So I'm pretty damn happy it fell into my lap. And from my (admittedly, somewhat limited) experience in both games, I think I like HS more than The Getaway. Just feels a lot tighter IMO.

Edit: It's actually a pretty bad start for me... I have a friend who is happy to loan me any one of his 30 or so tables, and I kinda want one to go with this. Problem is, I live in a single-bedroom unit (so even having one is a *massive* stretch!). Still, I need MORE.

karl

May 10, 2012
Congrats on getting a iconic and fantastic machine, Shaneus. I hope you two will have many quality fun hours together.

And another shout out to Darkmeteor. That picture made me smile and shed a tear or two. A TZ and it's baby...now if that does not kickstart the tear channels, what will :cool:

Members online

Members online