Pinball machine owners list

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I have an interesting encounter with NF...I played it in jail! :p We rigged a paper clipp to grab the upper left loop wireframe through the playfield glass trim....#1 score was CON :)

1. They have pinball in jail?!

2. You were in jail?! Did you offend just to play the pin? I would...

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Ah, -insert god you believe in- I've done it again... Pin number 8 is the only (?) pin with a mustache....

Future Spa! :)

1979 Ultra wide body... At least 3" wider than demolition man :) love it!

I replaced some 100 lights, needed 100ml of alcohol to clean it, waxed it, rebuilt the flippers as good as I could, with my 'modern' spare parts. The coils are ridiculously small.... It works great. Ha, and it sounds.... Well, like 1979 :)

And I also liked that review:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
Very nice. It'd like to see Stern come up with something off-kilter like Future Spa. Those were the days. What a spectacular theme. I am envious of you, Sir. Looks like you did a fantastic job fixing it up also. Really nice.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Espy 1. They did but Im guessing the operator figured out something was fishy, it had a debit card payment that you got from comisary and money from your books could be transferd to it, The first thing I did was buy a Dr.Pepper and play pinball and that moment I temporarily forgot where I was at.
2. no its not a place you WANT to go enless your stupid.
Nice 1 mayuh very nice.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Just picked up my 1st EM Williams PADDOCK its in need of a restoration and looking forward to learning about EM's

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Very nice. It'd like to see Stern come up with something off-kilter like Future Spa. Those were the days. What a spectacular theme. I am envious of you, Sir. Looks like you did a fantastic job fixing it up also. Really nice.

That's a Bally. Not a Stern :) best thing is you can dip switch it to play xylophone chimes, which ends the background (rectangle waveform) noise... Matches the gameplay so much more!

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Just picked up my 1st EM Williams PADDOCK its in need of a restoration and looking forward to learning about EM's

Nice! From what I've read on Pinside working on EMs is daunting at first but once you get how everything works together they become easier to work on.

I didn't think to mention it before but I recognize you and Karl on Pinside because you use the same names and avatars but I don't. I'm EricR on Pinside.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I can join the list now...
Marvel Avengers Assemble. - Thanks Santa!
upe9ygeg.jpg

Tried to get some sexy playfield artwork shots...
6ypy7yne.jpg

Really sweet - my son decided he wanted to get his old man a pinball table for Christmas.
Merry Christmas all!

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Well, yeah, I hmmm... Let's put it this way: all I wanted was a to have a look at a WCS94. Just have a look. I was not going to buy it, as I just bought Future Spa a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I bumped into a NGG too. Both were dirty as hell, but it would be fun to restore them... A lot of work to do, regarding cleaning, rebuilding the mechanical stuff... That's what I thought.

To cut a log story short, I bought both :) so pin #8 and #9
So my line up is: taxi, bride, DemoMan, RBION, fish tales, star god, no good Gofers, World Cup soccer 94 and the 3D Vpin.

Sometimes a good hard slap would be good - but then again, it wouldn't help either ;)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts