Request Post ideas for the BALL COLOR SKINS

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
Gold ball. Disco ball. Jack O'Lantern. Cat's Eye Marble. LED/Neon color balls (with tracers) once they implement room lighting adjustment... they are gonna do that right? Right?

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I really just want a shiny gold ball. They had custom balls you could unlock in The Williams Collection but I didn't use them because they were all pretty ugly.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Diffrent densities corresponding to look, Gold HEAVY ,Titanium,Ceramic,copper,nickle,cast iron,glass...This generation should show more than just skins as thats been covered in previous iterations but by no means be left out. Lets see a NEW TWIST. Yes yes fix bugs first, but for job security it could be a DLC purchase that would be worth the extra effort that wouldnt go unnoticed. $$$
I still say if FS has licences USE THEM with TPA gear/merchandise, atleast a TPA sticker.
Kick start that! Its advertisements that come with a point of view, it could be like a WILD FIRE!

squidburns

Sep 10, 2012
A lot of these balls *ahem* were in POH when you completed the Wizard goals. I am sure they will probably bring some of those to Pinball Arcade when they start releasing new balls *ahem* for purchase and download.

I found the only ball skin *double ahem* I could really actually play with (not going there) was the 8-ball. Most of the other ones were too distracting and in the end I stuck with the silver ball.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Ok....this is outta the box thinking. How about a madball from the 80's?! These were toy balls with weird faces you could squish. I noticed in both Gottlieb and Williams Collections there is a blue ogre-like ball skin that kinda resembles a madball. I use the blue ogre ball in Firepower!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I still have the mummy one:)
IMG_3936.jpg

Last edited:

RhodyDave

Sep 4, 2012
Invisi-ball - only visible as an outline, think 'Predator'
Chameleon ball - takes on the characteristics of whatever it touches for a few seconds
Thermal ball - gets 'hotter' the longer it's in play, going from cold to molten hot, perhaps streaming little bits as it moves

bossyman15

Feb 28, 2012
Scared Stiff - eyeball

don't know about the others but what about bomb ball? Must get x point in y time or it will blow up!

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
ya, first there was pinball fx, the zen pinball then pinball fx2 now zen pinball 2... its all zen studios, but has some exclusive tables across the 2 platforms

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.