May 3, 2016
I'll go with (in no particular order)

1) AG Soccer Ball
2) The Shadow
3) Fire!
4) Swords of Fury
5) Paragon
6) Dr. Who / Regenerated
7)A Nightmare on Elm Street (though I would have voted TFTC if available)
8) Johnny Mnemonic
9) Banzai Run
10) Eight Ball Deluxe

I voted also for Spirit of '76 because Dr. Who was not available in the poll.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I've got this feeling we're gonna see a lot of tables that weren't in that poll. And some people never though possible.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great start to season 6,plus Dr. Who,out of our poll,any 8 of those will do !!!! but I think there will be a couple of out of the box tables !!!:cool:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Still hoping we'll see Sorcerer at some point, sigh...

Stop reminding me of tables I forgot to put in the poll :D

Actually I just copied the Season 5 poll, took out the tables that were already done, and put in a few more to make the numbers back up. So blame the previous poll maker for 2/3 of the choices!

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
... with the odd Gottlieb to generate internet drama

Carnac.jpg

ssspacman

Jun 2, 2016
no, it is not. Banazai Run is mediocre game with a gimmick on the backglass.

Hey, I live in Finland. Back in 1988 an amusement park called Wasalandia opened and it had a great pinball arcade with about 15-20 pinball machine. I used to play Banzai run alot due to the fact that they prized the game wrongly, I got 6 credits for 1 Finnish MK (17 MK is 1 EURO). That "credit fault" was available for 2 whole summers! Ordinary prize for 1 game was 2 mk or 3 plays for 5 mk. I loved that game the 3 first summers but after that the top playfield flippers went dull and it were almost impossible to get the ball to the top.

I think that game would add excellent value to Pinball Arcade as the upper playfield is not available on any other games.

I also played Gameshow there. That game did not tilt and I remember that by lifting the game when multiball started so the ball would not kick out you would get an huge amount of points, much larger than the normal jackpots.

Another pinball game I played alot is Dungeons and Dragons. Loved the fact that there was a button for the outer lanes.

Pinbot was my alltime favorite.

Getaway High speed II was also very fun.

Also played these games alot: Funhouse, Fishtales, Junk Yard, Red & Teds roadshow, The Who's Tommy, Medival madness and NoFear.

That amusement park went bust last year but there were no good Pinball machines there the last 15 years anyway.

Now I cannot find any pinball games for 100 km. Atleast 100 km from here is Powerpark and they have 4 pinball games there, atleast they did last summer, played No fear there for a few summers now.

There were also a really fun game with 2 catapults that did throw the balls the balls through the air but I do not remember the name. I also loved that one. You would start multiball getting balls into the 2 catapults on each side. The balls would catapult freely through the air into metal tubes on the other side. Balls would often drain through the right outline, fortunally there was agate that would sometimessave the ball and the gate did not always close proparly so many extra balles were saved. Also if extra ball was lit you could pull the plunger really low power to get the ball in the right outline for the extra ball as the ball exided right above right outline. It had the older digital displays, do not remember it it was 2 lines or 4 different displays. I think it could be made around 1985.

Can anyone tell me the name of that pinball?.

Edit. Found it. Aswer is found 2 posts below in WHITE COLOUR.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Star Trek: The Next Generation has two catapults, one on top of each slingshot. I don't think there's any other game that has 2 such devices.

ssspacman

Jun 2, 2016
Star Trek: The Next Generation has two catapults, one on top of each slingshot. I don't think there's any other game that has 2 such devices.

Wrong but I Found it. It was BIG GUNS :) <- yes, the answer is here

Made the answer white colour so I would not spoil the question above :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts