Predict Season 7 of TPA!

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I know we are only halfway through S6 but it will be interesting to see how FS juggles TPA with SPA, which should be in full-swing by then.

Here's my prediction (in no particular order):

Bad Girls
Hollywood Heat
Silver Slugger
Big House
Raven
Cactus Jacks
Hoops
Hot Shots
Deadly Weapon
Diamond Lady

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
My psychic powers are telling me this:

Season 6 (after em pack)
-1 Williams or Bally table
-2 Capcom tables
-A.G Soccer

Season 7
-3 Williams or Bally tables
-2 Alvin G tables
-2 more Capcoms
-2 Priemer Gottliebs
-2 Gottlieb EMs in one pack

If there is a season 8, it would probably be very close to hothamboy's predictions.

Last edited:

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
This is what I feel it will be, and what I want it to be.

Last four Games for season 6
1. Congo
2. A.G. Soccer
3. Pinball Magic
4. Big Bang Bar

Season 7
1. Mousin' Around
2. Cactus Jacks
3. The Shadow
4. 2 EM Tables
5. Al's Garage Band Goes On World Tour
6. Swords Of Fury
7. Stargate
8. Kingpin
9. Rollergames
10. Demolition Man

Season 8
1. Airborne
2. Bad Cats
3. 2 EM Games
4. Surf N Safari
5. Indiana Jones: Pinball Adventure (Finally some how they find the rights with no Kickstarter, I can Dream Right)
6. Radical
7. Dirty Harry
8. Police Force
9. Freddy: Nightmare On Elm Street
10. Escape From The Lost World

Season 9
1. Revenge From Mars (Pinball 2000)
2. Jokerz
3. Fathom
4. 2 EM Games
5. Waterworld
6. Fire!
7. The Flinstones
9. Popeye Saves The Earth
10. Blackwater 100

Season 10 (The Last Season)
1. Truck Stop
2. Corvette
3. Johnny Mnemonic
4. 2 more EM games
5. NBA Fastbreak
6. The Wizard Of Oz
7. Dial In
8. The Hobbit
9. Riverboat Gambler
10. World Cup Soccer 94

Of course this is what I would love to see, Data East, Sega, and Stern, will be in Stern Pinball Arcade.

Last edited:

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
I'll fill in the EM predictions for the above...

Season 7: Spirit of 76, Atlantis
Season 8: Jack in the Box, Royal Flush (or JO if RF next)
Season 9: Surf Champ, Buccaneer
Season 10: Abracadabra, Orbit (or Jet Spin or other varitarget game)

This covers the iconic games with a variety of styles, mixes multi-player and single, and covers the three 70's Gottliebs with the highest production run: Royal Flush, SO76, Jack in the Box (Big Shot #4).

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Season 10 (The Last Season)

how about NO? here remain ~122 SS tables only of Bally/Williams + 78 SS of Gottlieb Premier = 200 tables or 20 seasons of only SS
anyway 7th season:
- Wipe Out
- Dirty Harry
- Popeye Saves the Earth
- Gilligan's Island
- Johnny Mnemonic
- Bad Cats
- Banzai Run
- Jive Time, Spirit of 76
- Cactus Jack’s
- Fire!

Last edited:

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Thank you Wolfson, I did a lot of reserch. I forgot Bansai Run, Bally's Gameshow, and probably a few other System 11 games. Who knows, maybe they'll go higher then 10 seasons, if we keep buying them, they'll keep making them. I just figured if they can somehow make those games I'll be happy, but I have to figure out how to add Bansai Run and Bally's Gameshow, I love those two games. Let's just hope their's more seasons then just 10.

Black_Spade

Feb 12, 2016
Alright, so no Sterns, no Data Easts, no Segas, no Capcoms and no big movie licence... I would go with : Fathom, Mousin' Around, Corvette, Paragon, Swords Of Fury, Rollergames, Banzaï Run, Sorcerer, Surf n' Safari and Buccaneer / Joker Poker for the 2 EMs pack.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Now that the new deal is finalized:

Spirit of 76/Capt Fantastic (upset special) EM 2-pack
Paragon or Swords of Fury
Monte Carlo
A.G. Soccer
Nightmare on Elm St.
Bad Cats or Mousin' Around
Mystery Castle
Harlem Globetrotters
Bally's Game Show
Johnny Mnemonic

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Season 7 list for me would be:

EM 2 pack: Abra Ca Dabra and Space Mission(honorable mentions-Slick Chick and Royal Flush)
Gottlieb: Spirit, Joker Poker, and Robo-War(honorable mentions-Devil's Dare and Count-Down)
Williams: Swords of Fury, Grand Lizard and Space Station(honorable mentions-Barracora, Sorcerer, Blackout, Jokerz, and Riverboat Gambler)
Bally: Fathom, Embryon and Medusa(honorable mentions-Flash Gordon, Mousin' Around, and Paragon)
early Stern: Seawitch, Star Gazer and Nine Ball(honorable mentions-Quicksilver, Meteor, Stars, Catacomb, Big Game and Galaxy)

Last edited:

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Season 7 list for me would be:

EM 2 pack: Abra Ca Dabra and Space Mission(honorable mentions-Slick Chick and Royal Flush)
Gottlieb: Spirit, Joker Poker, and Robo-War(honorable mentions-Devil's Dare and Count-Down)
Williams: Swords of Fury, Grand Lizard and Space Station(honorable mentions-Barracora, Sorcerer, Blackout, Jokerz, and Riverboat Gambler)
Bally: Fathom, Embryon and Medusa(honorable mentions-Flash Gordon, Mousin' Around, and Paragon)
____
Thanks y'all, for your prediction. I'm so trying to make guesses myself.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
My prediction

Deadly Weapon
World Challenge Soccer
Warning: Robo War
Pistol Poker
Operation Thunder
EM 2-pack: Slick Chick and Royal Flush
Hot Shots
Magic Castle
Bad Girls
Stargate or Shaq Attack

I know I'll catch heck for these predictions, but we have no word on Capcom and WMS licensing. The final kick in the pants is that we won't even get Surf N' Safari. I'll buy the EM pack if it's as predicted, and nothing else.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
They have already said (during last Twitch stream) Williams are coming and that the last table of this season will be a Bally/Williams. Guess you missed it. I know it has been mentioned in a thread or two as well.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
My prediction

Deadly Weapon
World Challenge Soccer
Warning: Robo War
Pistol Poker
Operation Thunder
EM 2-pack: Slick Chick and Royal Flush
Hot Shots
Magic Castle
Bad Girls
Stargate or Shaq Attack
is this list from some kind of pinball hell ? :D

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
is this list from some kind of pinball hell ? :D

If it were WCS would be replaced by the table its' design was based off of-Car Hop. Also the DMDs would all be replaced by Big House, Game Plan tables, and the lone PinStar machine (the one that was a watered-down version of Flight 2000). Now that's hell IMO!

Seriously, I missed the twitch stream due to working extra hours. So I didn't know that there will be at least a few WMS tables in TPA. If so, I'll do my part to support season 7 and hopefully, contribute to their being a season 8 or more.

On a brighter note, at least Gladiators and Al's Garage Band have been fairly good, and Cactus Jack's was fun back in the day. Without a doubt, I will be hoping a Good Bally or Williams table closes out season 6. My best hope is that we'll get to find out who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of man.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
They have already said (during last Twitch stream) Williams are coming and that the last table of this season will be a Bally/Williams. Guess you missed it. I know it has been mentioned in a thread or two as well.

I made this thread in October :)

But TBF, this thread is about S7 and they only confirmed that the last table of S6 is a Bally or Williams.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I made this thread in October :)

But TBF, this thread is about S7 and they only confirmed that the last table of S6 is a Bally or Williams.

I wasn't ripping the thread. Just responding to the post above mine by rhetroboi40.
You didn't get the impression that they were talking about Williams beyond the last pin of season 6? I certainly did. Maybe I read to much into what they were saying. I certainly don't want to mislead anyone. Sorry if I caused any unwarranted enthusiasm. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.