Predict Season 7 of TPA!

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Since they've renewed the deal, S7 will have Bally/Williams tables, too.

Is that really confirmed? I didn't see the Twitch stream.

I don't get it, why not just make an official statement on FB or Twitter?

Man, now my hopes are all up. I was ready to believe WMS/Bally were done on TPA. The idea of getting even 5 more tables between the two, knowing what is in contention, gets me all tingly.
FS is so bad at communicating, would it kill them to do some grassroots PR? Maybe even some advertising?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thanks Dave

My hopes are up as well. Other than EMs most of the pins I'm craving for season 7 are Bally/Williams.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
That pretty much goes for everyone, given the howls of complaints when a Gottlieb Premiere was unveiled (not saying this meaning to be bad, as I understand the masses would've wanted a better table to be next).

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
A System11 themed season...

01/ Game Show
02/ Jokers!
03/ Mousin' Around
04/ Radical!
05/ Banzai Run
06/ Swords Of Fury
07/ Police Force
08/ Fire!
09/ Big Guns
10/ Rollergames

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
A System11 themed season...

01/ Game Show
02/ Jokers!
03/ Mousin' Around
04/ Radical!
05/ Banzai Run
06/ Swords Of Fury
07/ Police Force
08/ Fire!
09/ Big Guns
10/ Rollergames

As much as I would love a full season of nothing but System 11s, I don't see most of those making it to TPA. Banzai Run and Swords of Fury are the only ones that I can see happening for sure, with Rollergames and Fire behind them.

Other than that, the rest just don't seem popular enough.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
In no particular order...

* Swords Of Fury
* Game Show
* The Shadow
* Surf N Safari (YES THERE WILL BE A PREMIER/GOTTLIEB SORRY FOLKS!!)
* Pinball Magic
* Mystery Castle (intriguing-looking Alvin G., rare to find in good condition from what I've heard)
* Banzai Run
* Spirit Of '76 + Surf Champ
* Seawitch (why not slot in another Stern Electronics game? despite what Gary S may have said in the past, Stern Electronics is the final iteration of Chicago Coin having been bought out and renamed by Sam Stern in the late '70s; the Data East/Sega/Stern Pinball lineage was started independently by Gary)
* Corvette

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
As much as I would love a full season of nothing but System 11s, I don't see most of those making it to TPA. Banzai Run and Swords of Fury are the only ones that I can see happening for sure, with Rollergames and Fire behind them.

Other than that, the rest just don't seem popular enough.

How popular was Bone Busters? How many people were in an almighty rush to get Gladiators? Who had even heard of Al's Garage Band? Who is anticipating Cactus Jack's every bit as much as they were anticipating TZ a little less than 5 years ago?

With the exception of Bone Busters, I like the tables on this list and am looking forward to CJ. But let's be honest, they would fall into that "not popular enough" category.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
How popular was Bone Busters? How many people were in an almighty rush to get Gladiators? Who had even heard of Al's Garage Band? Who is anticipating Cactus Jack's every bit as much as they were anticipating TZ a little less than 5 years ago?

With the exception of Bone Busters, I like the tables on this list and am looking forward to CJ. But let's be honest, they would fall into that "not popular enough" category.

well personally, i'm likin' all three of those! bone busters is "1812" without such "barfed-up" looking artwork (although i like that sick shiz!); gladiators is now gonna be a "when i'm feeling homesick" play, since i moved away from home... and al's has a certain coolness for sure, though, yes, never even heard of it before...

and considering the mass base audience of tpa likely has never seen any of all their tables IRL, i doubt it makes much diff to them either! without trying to cajole specific sales figs per tab from farsight, guess we couldn't say for sure whether "pinside"/db ratings are all that equal to how popular a rl tab needs to be to be virtualized... but, would have to figure, -they'd- already figured that out by now, and shrugged their shoulders a bit about trying to keep all the hard-cores satisfied. just an amateur thought!

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
In no particular order...

* Swords Of Fury
* Game Show
* The Shadow
* Surf N Safari (YES THERE WILL BE A PREMIER/GOTTLIEB SORRY FOLKS!!)
* Pinball Magic
* Mystery Castle (intriguing-looking Alvin G., rare to find in good condition from what I've heard)
* Banzai Run
* Spirit Of '76 + Surf Champ
* Seawitch (why not slot in another Stern Electronics game? despite what Gary S may have said in the past, Stern Electronics is the final iteration of Chicago Coin having been bought out and renamed by Sam Stern in the late '70s; the Data East/Sega/Stern Pinball lineage was started independently by Gary)
* Corvette

I'd get behind this list. But Fire! instead of Game Show.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.