Pro Pinball

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Btw, I checked and if I start a game with the touch screen "start" button, it still works fine, so not sure why some are having issues.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
You folks are playing Icade some how? I gave up for now nothing works for me.

I don't think anyone's icade is working - just the 8-bitty.

I had previously set up the icade to work with timeshock by using the jailbreak blutrol - it worked but the controls were unplayable - and now it seems to be stuck on the blutrol mapping - devs of blutrol don't seem to be to interested in updating it at all - it works great with zen only - if it didn't I would delete and unjailbreak immediately...

Hoping when icade support for pro pinball is fixed and working for everybody mine will work too (override the blutrol)

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Icade IS working fine - turns out if I uninstall blutrol or disable cydia tweaks (iOS trick) my icade works perfectly with time shock with the updates native support.

Icade button mappings

Joystick (1-4) nudge direction
5 - nothing
6 - left flipper
7 - start/add player
8- hard nudge (up and right?)
9 - launch
0- hard nudge (up and left?)
E1- manga-save
E2 - right flipper

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
But the controls are not configurable tho correct? I have the same button mapping currently, but the shoulder buttons on my icade mobile are 9 & 0 or E1 and E2.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
No not configurable - only pinball app that does that is zac - looks like barnstorm mapped it pretty much the exact same as TPAfor the full size icades - some minor differences -

7 - TPA start/launch (games like AFM)
9 - TPA pause menu

Works well with the full size icade (I have the core version) - looks like your icade mobile version would definitely need to be remapped - I would recommend jailbreak blutrol but it is currently sucking.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Ok thats what I thought thanks for the reply man. TPA works perfectly with my icade mobile hope they can coppy that button scheme for the next update.

Btw Rocky Mtn Pinball expo is going to happen again this year :) just saw on the web page.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I had a custom pinball machine built by Sotie a guy from Pinside so my buttons are mapped for TPA on Zaccaria I have options on Pro Pinball there are none. So I don't know how Pro Pinball without having options to even say icade is turned on through app. would even work. Sooooooo I'am still freakin confused since there is no options to say icade is turned on or anything. I do not jailbreak my iPad or use a blutrol app so is this the only way icade works for Pro Pinball??

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I had a custom pinball machine built by Sotie a guy from Pinside so my buttons are mapped for TPA on Zaccaria I have options on Pro Pinball there are none. So I don't know how Pro Pinball without having options to even say icade is turned on through app. would even work. Sooooooo I'am still freakin confused since there is no options to say icade is turned on or anything. I do not jailbreak my iPad or use a blutrol app so is this the only way icade works for Pro Pinball??

softies buttons are more than likely set to stanard tpa or zac dude, id suggest trying it, if not maybe custom button settings are best

look to dasids mappings even with custom buttons thry are the same, i cannot guarntee your flipper buttons work with such atm

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Icade/Core. So if there are no options in Pro Pinball how do you map buttons or just turn on icade through Pro Pinball app. How do you start this off?
Sooo Just turn on Bluetooth through my iPad 3 insert iPad in machine and just play???? So there should be no options in Pro Pinball to interface Bluetooth with Pro Pinball app. in order to play Timeshock and no options for mapping like Zaccaraia?
I'am lost folks ....sorry..

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I just started the app then turned on my icade and started mashing buttons til I found start. Sounds like it should be pre configured to match TPA button scheme W1LDD. Let us know how it works out

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
W1LDD. I got mine to work. Just make sure your iCade is paired with the pad. Launch Timeshock. Hit the start button on your minicab. Stop looking for an iCade button in the app, there isn't one. Timeshock is mapped out the same as TPA. Have fun. Good luck pulling yourself away from TAF.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
B-aogvhCEAASyRF.jpg:large

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
(Snorzel & Fungi) thanks a Million folks!
I'am at work now on nights when I get home I will try it out first thing.

I love TAF by the way my top score is with only (169 Million) so far TPA did a killer job on that table for sure. No complaints At All.

Thanks again all have a great weekend!:cool:

Awesome score pinballwiz45b!!!

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I just tried Icade and your right it works identical to TPA. Plays awesome on my pinball machine.
I wish Zen would give us Icade support I have asked many times in the past and still nothing.
Thanks again!

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Hands down, after buying the deluxe version I have to say that this is still the best pinball game ever made. Even with the current "dated" physics Pro Pinball rocks and the updated physics will only make it better. Grab it, it's a steal for that price! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts