Bug PS3 Europe Version 1.03 Bugs & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
Cactus Canyon and Central Park should be available on PS3 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU) within the next week or two.

Brilliant news, thanks. :)

On another note, i just noticed the other night while in two player mode that the camera on player one never seems to follow the ball up the top of the table, yet it does with player two, am i missing a setting or is this abug, not a deal breaker mind you, just curious.

(Scratch that, i just found out the square button locks and unlocks the camera, i'm such a dope.) lol

Last edited:

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
Brilliant news, thanks. :)

On another note, i just noticed the other night while in two player mode that the camera on player one never seems to follow the ball up the top of the table, yet it does with player two, am i missing a setting or is this abug, not a deal breaker mind you, just curious.

(Scratch that, i just found out the square button locks and unlocks the camera, i'm such a dope.) lol

This is a bug: Player 2/3/4's camera position doesn't save like player 1's does, it always goes back to 1/1.
(I don't know why player 2/3/4 doesn't use the same saved settings as player 1?)

DoX

May 3, 2013
Today I encountered a really strange bug: I got to play Ripley's Believe It Or Not in slow-motion! Tried to quit the table and load it again, tried loading another table (all others played normally) and after that loaded RBION again - still the same thing happening. Didn't tried to exit the game and load it again. I played RBION yesterday and the table run normally. Also I wasn't downloaded anything new from yesterday. I own 2 DLC packs, Monster Bash/Gorgar and Cactus Canyon/Central Park. Have the latest EU update (1.08).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.