PS3 NA v2.19 Discussion and Feedback

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
I bought the season 2 pass just a few days before the v2.19 update. I was able to play WW prior to the upgrade. I forgot to mention earlier that I too get the TotAN logo on the WW final score screen.

Larry Marshall

Aug 3, 2012
Anyone else getting the same three judges that scores the ringmaster battle over again in Circus Voltaire? I keep getting Adam, Linda, and Keith.

Last edited:

MonkeyGrass

Jul 11, 2013
WW bug hit me hard last night. Locked up the whole system twice. I decided to put my PS3 back into 1080 mode and see if the lag had improved with this last update.

Oops.

Specs:

PS3 Slim 120
TV resolution - 1080

First, I started the game and went right to WW. Loaded the table, press start and the music skips for half a beat, then resumes playing with no response from the controller whatsoever. Hard boot on the PS3.

Second time, I had played some other tables first, then decided to try WW again. Exact same behavior - Load the table, split second audio skip, then lockup.

I guess I don't get to play WW at 1080 at this point!!

Hope some of that helps, if you need any more info tracking this "elusive" bug that keep rearing up I'll gladly provide any and all info about my rig that might prove helpful to you guys.
Resolution

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I'm hoping that, after the release of the Super Patch, a mod will start a new thread in the PS3 forum that will be used as a tracker for PS3 specific bugs (that do not exist in the general tracker or are marked as fixed).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.