PS3 Version 2.0.4 (NA) Bugs & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorphin

Jun 27, 2012
I discovered this on Saturday (November 3, before Pack 5 came out), but hesitated to mention it because I didn't want it to jeopardize the creation of an official actual patch. This workaround doesn't work for me because Wizard Goals take me months to achieve! My wife, who hasn't booted up PA for a month or two, started up PA after Pack 6 came out, but BEFORE Pack 5 was released and her EatPM and NGG scores are completely reasonable. So, something clearly affected save game files at some point, rather than being an inherent problem.

By the way, I went back to my screwy save game with the screwy scores. I noticed that the scores were all screwed up (as everyone has seen), but the table DMD itself reported a high score of 30mil. When I got a score of 18mil, it placed me in the high score list, bumping the bottom score off, so now the bottom score is 95mil. Anyway, whatever. What's important is the FS will be releasing a patch soon.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
thorpin, two more scores with 18m and the trophy will be yours. I guess this is easier than to wait for a patch.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Even with full RGB on EATPM has a line running through the table from a little below the 4million light straight across to the other side.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I haven't played CFTBL or CV since the update and I just had 2 very strange games of both!

First I played Cirqus Voltaire and seconds after shooting the first ball of the game another ball launched. Not being very familiar with the game I thought perhaps
I triggered an instant Multi-Ball mode or something, but it was playing very weird. Often zooming in on one ball and leaving the other out of view. I knew something was up.
Then when I lost the first ball the flippers went dead while I was playing the other ball!

I brushed it off as a one time thing and moved on to a game of CFTBL. Now the same thing happened! On the very first ball, after launching, another ball launched.
Now this time I set the camera view to locked so it didn't zoom in and I scored very well with 2 balls in play. Also with CFTBL when I lost the first ball the flippers
didn't go dead so sure it's a bad bug, but I enjoyed it. :p I'm wondering if this bug is caused by something I'm doing. I'll have to try it again tonight. It got late last night and
I didn't have a chance to investigate further. One thing I am suspecting is that I wail on X until a game starts and the ball launches. Maybe I'm going too fast for it to keep up.

Anyone else have this happen? I've probably missed an entire thread about it. :p

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
People have talked about the extra ball bug. I've had it happen a few times. I think the table thinks you're only playing one ball so your turn ends when you lose just one. We call it stealth multi ball at my house.

Captain Rumwood

Apr 25, 2012
People have talked about the extra ball bug. I've had it happen a few times. I think the table thinks you're only playing one ball so your turn ends when you lose just one. We call it stealth multi ball at my house.

I got the extra ball bug while playing Fun House. When I used the plunger two balls or three balls were released messing up my game.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Played a couple games of Gorgar last night and noticed in two different games that there is a strange graphic glitch that happens when the ball is in the upper left hand side of the table. Not really sure what is causing this and when it is happening.

Jose Negron

Nov 2, 2012
I love Pinball Arcade. Most of the glitches or bugs go away after restarting the game. Just restart the game. I seen all kinds of glitches. I just ignore them and restart. Most of the time,that fix the problem.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I love Pinball Arcade. Most of the glitches or bugs go away after restarting the game. Just restart the game. I seen all kinds of glitches. I just ignore them and restart. Most of the time,that fix the problem.

It does not fix the problems. It just makes them go away for a little while.

Most annoying bug I've found so far is that the game will just forget that you're playing a two player game. It just stops giving player two turns and then displays their score at the end as zero.

Ballpin

Sep 13, 2012
I had a weird one on Taxi the other day, I was playing for quite some time trying to beat my score and I finally did beat it after a few hours. Anyways it goes to the type in your initials screen but instead of putting in letters hitting X, it selects 2 players then 3 players then 4 players and then starts a 4 player game with the type in your initials screen still open and stuck open. (I've seen this a few times in the past with other tables but never where it started a 4 player game) All I can think about is trying to save my high score so I just plunge the balls and let them drain to end the game ASAP and hope I can still save and have my high score count. Sure enough it didn't record my score to the leaderboards but it's in my local high scores.

In other words for some reason the type in your initials screen will get stuck sometimes where you can start a new game and are playing with the initials screen stuck open over the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.