Round 4: Post Your Questions for Bobby King

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Have we forgot how to ask questions?
When will these questions be posted by?
Is farsight going to be represented at the PACIFIC PINBALL MUSEUM in Northern California this month?

bossyman15

Feb 28, 2012
Would it ever be possible to shift the release cycle off by a period of time in order to address the massive list of bugs that are seen across all systems?

I second that

now for my question
How do you decide which and what order of tables to release?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I thought iwas on topic dude but only read that line maybe i was mad? Or did i just do alot of gibberish sorry if i did man...its an ios title by ask homework...it has various flippers etc it breaks the pinball but a fun game

Edit - uhhh welli guess this is a bobby question thread but i had a rant sorry guys

Don't worry about it, I just had a hard time figuring out what you were saying. Lots of strange word choices, and odd structure.

It took me a while to figure out that you meant "null and void" when you were saying "non and void". But my question wasn't a question for Bobby. I was trying to figure out what Gordan's question meant.

starck

Jun 7, 2012
When is the "sound overhaul" coming, and what are the details of it? For instance, new samples of mechanical sounds? Monster Bash sounds very clear on 360, are the other ROMs able to achieve this quality and is this what the overhaul is going to be?

Thanks,
George

I second this question!! Monster bash is, by far, the best sounding table on PS3- truly a great job on the sound there by you guys. Will the rest of the tables from that era be brought up to par? They are long overdue, and MB has really set the bar for what these tables are really supposed to sound like (well, the rom sounds anyways).

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
my guess is that monster bash's rom has very good audio quality to begin with, in comparison to other tables... so it doesnt have much to do with good/bad emulation... could be wrong though :rolleyes:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Any chance of selling table mods in the future, such as the Maple St. lights, piano, and camera mods for Twilight Zone?

I'd buy them.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Will you release a disc? Once bugs and other options are sorted out or will it be DLC only?
What are you going to do with ALL those machines? Open a public acces arcade?
Why NOT feed us FANS more info? We help sale the product.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012

That is what I was gonna ask! Allow me to repeat it though...

With all the tables that FarSight is purchasing and restoring, is there any chance that eventually a pinball arcade would be opened up to the public there in Big Bear? Please do, as I'd have ample more motivation to visit the cabin my folks have in Arrowhead!!

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Will you release a disc? Once bugs and other options are sorted out or will it be DLC only?
Why NOT feed us FANS more info? We help sale the product.
They already answered the disc question. The answer is that they are considering it down the road.

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
My question is: please answer the following questions:

1. When can we expect Icade support?

2. Will we get modtools?

3. How much will it cost to bring AC/DC premium to PA?

4. If you must pick 1 table that you would like to bring out, which one will it be? Any chance it will happen?

5. What do you think are the differances and simularitys between real pinball and PA? What thing in real pinball would you like to add to PA?

6. Did you have some sort of contact with Jersey Jack, talk about a possible WOZ release on PA?

7. LOTR, is that impossible to bring to PA?

8. After how many beer you start to lose your pinball skills?

Thanks for answering, and good luck, i am having a great time with PA. Thanks!!

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
My question is: please answer the following questions:

1. When can we expect Icade support?

2. Will we get modtools?

3. How much will it cost to bring AC/DC premium to PA?

4. If you must pick 1 table that you would like to bring out, which one will it be? Any chance it will happen?

5. What do you think are the differances and simularitys between real pinball and PA? What thing in real pinball would you like to add to PA?

6. Did you have some sort of contact with Jersey Jack, talk about a possible WOZ release on PA?

7. LOTR, is that impossible to bring to PA?

8. After how many beer you start to lose your pinball skills?

Thanks for answering, and good luck, i am having a great time with PA. Thanks!!

Thats 8 questions. Please limit to one question.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
I am discreetly sending in another question. Lol! A few months ago, FarSight said they acquired a ton of pinball machines that was overflowing in their studios and being placed in developer offices. Will there be an announcement at a future date of five or so new machines FarSight acquired that weren't on both Hall of Fame Collections?

subbie

Jun 14, 2012
Any chance of doing a retro pack of pre 1980's pin machines? Like maybe do a pack of 3 or 4 really retro tables for the month?

I like modern tables but there is still something that draws me to older tables (yeah I wasted a lot of time on jive time and really enjoyed big shot).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.