Round 5: Post Your Questions for Bobby King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
What are your high scores (within TPA) on each of the tables?

Tabe

Last edited:

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Didn't get it answered last round, so I'll try again now...

Can we get an overall status report on the Vita version of The Pinball Arcade? Tables seem to have many issues for months (especially Cirqus Voltaire). Last couple of updates seem to have either not addressed long-standing issues, or introduced new bugs.

I second this. Also, I implore people who don't even own the game on the Vita to go to the Vita section and look at the stickied bugs and glitches list as well as some of the screen shots to see what the state of the game is on that system. Please spare one of your votes on this so we can at least get some recognition from the developers that the Vita version is heavily flawed and that fixes will happen eventually.

Last edited:

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
It, in my opinion, has turned into a total disaster on xbox that probably struggles to break even for you. What are you looking at doing to sort it out and are you considering a much needed relaunch?
I am losing interest rapidly I'm afraid, and i've defended your game and company to the hilt, and even started many threads across various other forums to help promote your game.

N

Nik Barbour

It, in my opinion, has turned into a total disaster on xbox that probably struggles to break even for you. What are you looking at doing to sort it out and are you considering a much needed relaunch?
I am losing interest rapidly I'm afraid, and i've defended your game and company to the hilt, and even started many threads across various other forums to help promote your game.

+1 I feel exactly the same.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Can we please get some more developer interaction here in the PS Vita section? There are several tables in the game that in their current state are on the verge of being considered unplayable yet there seems to be no recognition of these problems at all.

Thanks to the new feature that shows which topics the Staff members have posted in, it can easily be seen that there has only been 1 post in the PS Vita section.

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Stop with the negativity! Bobby is very generous taking time out from a very busy schedule to answer our questions. Asking negative questions like this will make him not want to do it anymore.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
There's such a paucity of serious questions this time around that there might not need to be a vote, so I'll toss one into the ring. I am interested in knowing how satisfied they are with the physics in general. Are they close to the "final" (for now) build, and do they plan on updating older tables to use these more advanced builds?

Last edited:

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Maybe it would be easier to pull up the questions from the last round that didn't win the voting and vote on them for this round.

karl

May 10, 2012
Is there a chance of seeing any Stern tables from the last 10 years next year or is the emulation to tricky to implement? (I know they said they need more time emulating SAM 2 but that was 6 months ago so there might have been some progress since then)

David Smith

Feb 28, 2012
How are Twilight Zone and Star Trek: Next Generation coming along? Any surprises come up while putting them together? Are you still on track for the Kickstarter deadlines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.