Bug Save Data bug

ATARI

May 13, 2014
On leaderboards. If I go to my score it hi-lites in yellow someone else's gametag and my gametag not appear in list. If I go to friends my score is there with friends score but the score does not even show up in leaderboard. Anyone else having this..

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
Ugh, got a message from someone on Xbox Live that Season 5 was out, started up Pinball Arcade... and all my data was wiped. :( Exited TPA, quit it, and started again, still gone.

I haven't paid much attention to this topic before because I had no problems. Is there any way that I might be able to recover it all - I had a lot done, too, including being the only person (that I know of) that had all the achievements. Glad those are still awarded, but all my progress that earned them is gone. *sniff*

Jun 29, 2013
Ugh, got a message from someone on Xbox Live that Season 5 was out, started up Pinball Arcade... and all my data was wiped. :( Exited TPA, quit it, and started again, still gone.

I haven't paid much attention to this topic before because I had no problems. Is there any way that I might be able to recover it all - I had a lot done, too, including being the only person (that I know of) that had all the achievements. Glad those are still awarded, but all my progress that earned them is gone. *sniff*

I was wondering why your Game progress was 0% after the update.I have someone on my list that has 89% done but is listed below people with 1% done.I had the problem with goals being gone last year but I would quit the game and a few hours later they would be back.The update screwed a lot of the games settings up it seems. Do you have any saved data listed in your xbox one storage?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.