Bug Save Data bug

ATARI

May 13, 2014
On leaderboards. If I go to my score it hi-lites in yellow someone else's gametag and my gametag not appear in list. If I go to friends my score is there with friends score but the score does not even show up in leaderboard. Anyone else having this..

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
Ugh, got a message from someone on Xbox Live that Season 5 was out, started up Pinball Arcade... and all my data was wiped. :( Exited TPA, quit it, and started again, still gone.

I haven't paid much attention to this topic before because I had no problems. Is there any way that I might be able to recover it all - I had a lot done, too, including being the only person (that I know of) that had all the achievements. Glad those are still awarded, but all my progress that earned them is gone. *sniff*

Jun 29, 2013
Ugh, got a message from someone on Xbox Live that Season 5 was out, started up Pinball Arcade... and all my data was wiped. :( Exited TPA, quit it, and started again, still gone.

I haven't paid much attention to this topic before because I had no problems. Is there any way that I might be able to recover it all - I had a lot done, too, including being the only person (that I know of) that had all the achievements. Glad those are still awarded, but all my progress that earned them is gone. *sniff*

I was wondering why your Game progress was 0% after the update.I have someone on my list that has 89% done but is listed below people with 1% done.I had the problem with goals being gone last year but I would quit the game and a few hours later they would be back.The update screwed a lot of the games settings up it seems. Do you have any saved data listed in your xbox one storage?

Members online

Members online