Season 2 PS4 Bundle

Mark Ellis

Nov 18, 2014
This was posted on their facebook page:

PS4 Season Two content has just been released for SCEE regions! The Season Two and Thee Bundles will become available December 17th at 40% off the price of the entire season!

SCEA (US) is scheduled to release December 23rd!

Last night, I bought the Season Three Bundle for $29.99. Is that 40% off the price had I bought all the tables individually, or does this mean that come December 23rd, it'll be down to $17.99? If it's the latter, I'm gonna be pissed I didn't wait another couple weeks.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
damn, I'm happy the season 2 and 3 are there, but I'm going to wait the 17th to buy the bundle...
they're so close, can almost touch them... but no, wait the bundle I must ^^

ulrich

Jul 27, 2014
here in belgium also no update,i purshased tables from season 2 and 3,but i don't see the tables from season 3 in the game ,only season 2 is ok.i think a have to wait til 17 december,is that correct?

Last edited:

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014
Unsurprisingly it seems that season 2 bundle isnt on the store update this week (UK). Just season 3 and 4, both of which are pointless since i already purchased the half of the S3 tables when they were previously released in the past. Also are the £24.99/£32.99 prices correct? I guess it was 40% off the individual prices not the season passes - very misleading. Guess ill have to hope the Season 2 pass gets relesased next week alongside SCEA. Cant say im at all surprised given SCEEs incompetence history re: pinball arcade.

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Unsurprisingly it seems that season 2 bundle isnt on the store update this week (UK). Just season 3 and 4, both of which are pointless since i already purchased the half of the S3 tables when they were previously released in the past. Also are the £24.99/£32.99 prices correct? I guess it was 40% off the individual prices not the season passes - very misleading. Guess ill have to hope the Season 2 pass gets relesased next week alongside SCEA. Cant say im at all surprised given SCEEs incompetence history re: pinball arcade.

I wonder if it would be wise to wait for the 12 days promotions to finish in case there is a PS4 deal? They're giving away T2 for Xbone today.

Sir_LANs-a-lot

Jun 1, 2012
Disappointing. No Season 2 today, only seemingly the "Pro" version of Season 3. FarSight should be kicking SCEE's ass up and down the street.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
bought season 4 ,season 2 looks like you have to buy each pack ,season 3 is pointless since I have 6 tables already.anyway bought them all.they all look great.i always see these special prices mentioned,what a load of BANANAS.cost me AU $44 for season4 and AU $75 for season 2.at least XBOX 1 was AU $40 for each season.i think SONY is ripping EUROPE OFF!!!!LIKE ANY ps4 game the USA buys there games for about $60 while EUROPE pays about AU $ 100. :confused:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
one more thing ,STEAMS prices are the same all round the world.they give it in US $ so I pay a little more because US $1 = AU .82. :cool:

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I took the season 3 bundle.
I would like to do the same for season 2 but it's not there yet. Last time I checked anyway.
Maybe when I get home from work?

dmen1974

Mar 26, 2013
Hello to my European TPA fan neighbors. Im very curious to see what the season 2, 3, and 4 tables look like on the PS4. Would someone, anyone! please post some game play videos on YouTube. I am anxiously waiting for December 23rd to be able to download all those awesome tables. But some videos would be really nice to see what the PS4 tables look like, since I've already experienced the PS3 version.

aeroflott

Dec 18, 2014
Its a shambolic situation. Can anyone explain why you can't purchase the new tables in-game? I'd also love to know why the tables are presented in "Seasons" in the game itself, and yet are presented as "table packs" on PSN?

Due to the way things are laid out on PSN, it is impossible to work out what you've already bought, what you should be buying, or where anything actually is. Where's the bundles? Should I buy bundles or individual packs? Why do I already own some of the tables in certain bundles, and why would I buy a bundle that includes games I've already paid for?

This latest update is a great example - so new tables appear in the game. Clicking on those tables brings up an error message, saying the content is not available. If I was a non-savvy PS4 user, I'd leave it there and give up.

I then hear through the grapevine (i.e. these forums) that Season packs will be available on the 17th. Well it's now the 18th, and I spent a full hour last night, trying to find and then work out what I already have, and what I need to buy in order to get new tables. What was supposed to be available isn't.

Seriously, Farsight. You need to sort this out. The bottom line is that this MUST be costing you money and sales. The interface is horrific. The experience of trying to buy new tables within the game (the most obvious way of doing it surely?) is broken. It simply does not work. What is out there isn't clear.

I am left having to work hard to just try and give you my money. That cannot be right.

I love this game, I love what you are trying to do, but boy do I resent giving you my hard-earned.

In short, I'm still none the wiser - I want to buy new tables, but am overwhlemed by the options, the process, and what I need to do to get the best deal, and only buy the tables I haven't already got.

amv71

Feb 29, 2012
Its a shambolic situation. Can anyone explain why you can't purchase the new tables in-game? I'd also love to know why the tables are presented in "Seasons" in the game itself, and yet are presented as "table packs" on PSN?

Due to the way things are laid out on PSN, it is impossible to work out what you've already bought, what you should be buying, or where anything actually is. Where's the bundles? Should I buy bundles or individual packs? Why do I already own some of the tables in certain bundles, and why would I buy a bundle that includes games I've already paid for?

This latest update is a great example - so new tables appear in the game. Clicking on those tables brings up an error message, saying the content is not available. If I was a non-savvy PS4 user, I'd leave it there and give up.

I then hear through the grapevine (i.e. these forums) that Season packs will be available on the 17th. Well it's now the 18th, and I spent a full hour last night, trying to find and then work out what I already have, and what I need to buy in order to get new tables. What was supposed to be available isn't.

Seriously, Farsight. You need to sort this out. The bottom line is that this MUST be costing you money and sales. The interface is horrific. The experience of trying to buy new tables within the game (the most obvious way of doing it surely?) is broken. It simply does not work. What is out there isn't clear.

I am left having to work hard to just try and give you my money. That cannot be right.

I love this game, I love what you are trying to do, but boy do I resent giving you my hard-earned.

In short, I'm still none the wiser - I want to buy new tables, but am overwhlemed by the options, the process, and what I need to do to get the best deal, and only buy the tables I haven't already got.
Totally agree. To add to my confusion, I'm owed 3 kickstarters which I originally pledged for the 360 but have recently moved to the ps4, having got confirmation from FS that I could swap platforms. Now my situation is this - I'd rather lump all 3 kickstarters against a single season, but I doubt FS will let me do that. So I'll get the three individual tables (T2, STTNG, TZ) but then have to buy them again because I intend to buy all available seasons when they appear. It's a total mess. I'm like you aeroflott - it's the most amazing game I've ever played; I've never ploughed as much time into any single game, but boy what a mess of a model. Bundles, packs, seasons, single tables, cross buy, pro mode. I sometimes think they should start over, but it's likely too late for that.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
we have MUPPETS and TOSSERS running PSN EUROPE.TO BUY THE TABLES GO INTO PSN store search PINBALL ARCADE.they have season 3 & 4 but season 2 only the packs.also when you buy season 4 you have to download the free POTO table.:)

Calcifer

Jul 21, 2013
It's even worse. Yesterday, I've purchased all the season 2 tables for PS4 and it turns out that none of them work. After contacting Farsight they said that the season 2 tables are configured wrong on PSN, that I should ask Sony for a refund and silently implied to bugger off. They don't seem to see this as their problem and have no intention to remove the faulty content or to give a message on their Facebook.

I've now asked Sony for a refund and filed a complaint. I don't get the impression that my 50€ of content is ever going to work. There must be a lot people who fell into this trap.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts