Season 2 table packs still missing in Europe

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
The threat title says it. In the EU you can only buy the season pass 2 for PS4.
It is still impossible to buy tables from season two separately. I tried everything. This is the situation since late Dezember last year. The season pass was re-editet about two weeks ago.
Has anyone further information?

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Another PSN-Store-Update, but - once again - no fix. Season 2 table-packs still missing in Europe :mad:
This reminds me of a Kinks song: "tired of waiting"...

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Sorry, I have to repeat myself. New PSN-Update, same frustrating situation. TPA on Propofol? Maybe next week better news? Maybe the "gig Bang" with Season 2 tables, Addams Family? I don´t believe so.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Just came here to mention this, I bought TPA and season 1 on PS4 at TPA release and as far as I can tell that's still all that's available. What give Farsight?

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Yesterday I watched a gameplay stream "live from Playstation" on my PS4. The US-guy played Addams Family.
The table looks amazing, gameplay seems to be outstanding (which didn´t surprised me, we all got high expectations).
So I pray for getting TAF and the other tables missing tomorrow with the next store-update in Europe (Wednesday 5-6 pm)!
That´ll be a nice eateregg :)

Fingers crossed for that.

Last edited:

dmen1974

Mar 26, 2013
Yesterday I watched a gameplay stream "live from Playstation" on my PS4. The US-guy played Addams Family.
The table looks amazing, gameplay seems to be outstanding (which didn´t surprised me, we all got high expectations).
So I pray for getting TAF and the other tables missing tomorrow with the next store-update in Europe (Wednesday 5-6 pm)!
That´ll be a nice eateregg :)

Fingers crossed for that.
I really hope it will be available to you and to the other TPA fans that live on the other side of the pond. After playing them myself I'm quite certain that you will enjoy TAF, and the others.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
We still have this on the redemption page:
lEOeLWk.png

Just once I would like to feel I was not being treated like a second-class consumer when backing a Farsight KS. Especially when it would've been cheaper and less stressful to just buy the item after it was released.

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014
We still have this on the redemption page:
lEOeLWk.png

Just once I would like to feel I was not being treated like a second-class consumer when backing a Farsight KS. Especially when it would've been cheaper and less stressful to just buy the item after it was released.

The pinball packs are not released this week. That could be why you are not able to redeem them yet.

RJB

May 1, 2013
The pinball packs are not released this week. That could be why you are not able to redeem them yet.

Yes, as usual we get the joint F-up between Sony & Farsight, they are both totally useless when it comes to customer service, period.:mad:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Yes, as usual we get the joint F-up between Sony & Farsight, they are both totally useless when it comes to customer service, period.:mad:

Sorry to say that, but I agree with that.
Next week (if we get TAF), TPA doesn´t affect me, because I´m on Easter-Hollydays. So, FS/Sony, why don´t you let us wait another few weeks?

Yours second class customers from Europe.

RJB

May 1, 2013
Sorry to say that, but I agree with that.
Next week (if we get TAF), TPA doesn´t affect me, because I´m on Easter-Hollydays. So, FS/Sony, why don´t you let us wait another few weeks?

Yours second class customers from Europe.

Glad I'm not alone feeling this way mate, I used to buy every table for Pinball Arcade but am sick of the service given by Farsight/Sony with this game, waiting all the time for tables to get released with delay after delay, also bugs and problems the game has had on the PS4 since it's release still not been sorted etc. they just don't care enough or put the effort in, I've pretty much given up on his game now, "IMO" it's been one disaster after another on PS4, should be the best version but it's far from it, I only buy the odd "Special" table now, hence I will pick up the Addams Family if we ever see it in UK/EU.

Luckily I did manage to pick up T2 when it was out briefly up on the UK store as well, but, I really have had enough of the total lack of customer care/service with this game, I've gone from buying every table released to the odd one or two all because of all the constant F-up's.:(

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Season 4 pass appears in the store now. Given that the EU version hasn't had the latest patch yet, what are the chances it will work?

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Season 4 pass appears in the store now. Given that the EU version hasn't had the latest patch yet, what are the chances it will work?

Well, the season 4 pass is available for quite a while in the EU-PSN store (for several weeks), but -as far as I know - the only purpose of the pass actually seems to be, is donating the money to FS without a proper consideration. The only table you can actually purchase is POT. Don´t get me wrong. Surely I trust FS, delivering the tables later. Certainly FS is not betraying us. But I will not spend the money in advance, as a reward for what? Once again waiting, while the people overseas enjoy Addams Family and the other tables? The pass helps nothing, europeans still have to wait for season 4 tables. I guess we have the same annoying issue with the kickstarter codes from TAF for European donators.

Otherwise, the season 2 pass may work for all season 2 tables. The problem is, that you can´t buy your favorite season 2 tables separately as table packs. I´m waiting for cactus jack for such a long time, that I´m not far away from losing interest.

Still wondering who is responsible for this mess. FS or Sony Europe? Most people would say it´s Sony. If this is true, all are losers, FS (losing customers, reputation and money) and the european users, who are waiting in vain.
Why is TPA the only game having this heavy publishing problems in Europe since the release of PS4?

Well, there are things much more important than Pinball tables, and I´m not trying to troll this wonderful Forum, don´t want to waste other peoples time, but these are thoughts I had to articulate.

Last edited:

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
TPA isn't the only game with publishing issues, Rocksmith, DOA5LR, Patch Binding of issac worldwide dec 2014 europe march 2015, patches on other games, too.

But Sony Europe only points on the companys

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
TPA isn't the only game with publishing issues, Rocksmith, DOA5LR, Patch Binding of issac worldwide dec 2014 europe march 2015, patches on other games, too.

But Sony Europe only points on the companys

Haven´t played the mentioned games, but I trust your statement. So, let´s blame Sony-EU for that. So, both sides, FS and the customers are victims.
But I haven´t only referenced to patches, I spoke of publishing the DLC´s.

By the way, just got informed, that we get the tables on April, 1st !!!
Facebook-statement by FS: [I]"Addams Family®, Starship Troopers™, Earthshaker™ and Party Zone™ have been released for PS4 in the U.S.! EU and other regions can expect the update to hit PS4 April 1st."[/I]

Hopefully, this is not an advanced April-Joke.

Last edited:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Another PSN-update and - guess what? - the situation didn´t change. No season 2 table packs in EU. Is FS aware of this issue. Will we ever see them again?

Markus

Apr 18, 2015
still no S2 table packs available.
This prevents FS from selling a lot more tables on european PS4.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.