Season 2 table packs still missing in Europe

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
I'm sure I managed to buy it recently. I can play them all no problem.

How did you managed that? I've got no ingame-choice, no matches in the Shop. I´ve tried every search-option. There´r definitely no season 2 table packs in the EU-PSN-Shop! Whoever´s to blame for that (Sony?), FS must be critized for their information policy.

Last edited:

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
How did you managed that? I've got no ingame-choice, no matches in the Shop. I´ve tried every search-option. There´r definitely no season 2 table packs in the EU-PSN-Shop! Whoever´s to blame for that (Sony?), FS must be critized for their information policy.

I think the pack wasn't clearl labelled. I'll try and gab screenshots.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
We've notified Sony again regarding the missing content. I apologize for missing the thread regarding the issue. We should have a response from Sony sometime next week.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Sony EU seems very lacking compared to US. This is something I forgot in the gap between my Ps3 to PS4 upgrade.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Thanks, dear FlippyFloppy!

Good news from Europe. All Season 2 packs are now available in the shop.;) But they got to be downloaded outside the TPA-game, directly in the PSN-shop (newest DLC´s).

Markus

Apr 18, 2015
T2 table works here...

This is strange.
Still no T2 table In the german PSN Store, only the T2 custom ball pack is avalaible.
I checked this directly on PS4 and with the same result on PC (PS4 Store via web browser).

I already own this table, but I think many other people would like to buy it.

Last edited:

Darkmiss

Jun 17, 2013
Downloaded S2 pack from the Dutch PSN store yesterday. No problem, everything works fine.

This thread is about buying the individual table from season two, not the whole season two pack

some people would like to just buy the few tables they like from each season, or can't afford the whole pack, but the individual tables from season 2 have been missing for a while now.
Although most of the season two tables seem to be available now, but of course the most popular table (Terminator 2) still seams to be missing for some.

It's like they Sony are trying to frustrate people into buy the whole season pack.

Last edited:

elfdutch

Jul 13, 2015
This thread is about buying the individual table from season two, not the whole season two pack

some people would like to just buy the few tables they like from each season, or can't afford the whole pack, but the individual tables from season 2 have been missing for a while now.
Although most of the season two tables seem to be available now, but of course the most popular table (Terminator 2) still seams to be missing for some.

It's like they Sony are trying to frustrate people into buy the whole season pack.

Sorry, i misread then. Thought it was about the complete season.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.