Season 3 released on Steam

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
FarSight, you've done a great job on Fish Tales! Thank you.

And with the new updates for 1.21.3 everything looks way better.

More of this quality from now on please :)

Hopefully we might start to see some updates for the older releases, in order to bring those up to a similar level?

Would like to see the Gorgar flipper pivot fixed and I'm looking forward to the emulation updates for this table, Firepower and Black Knight.

Would also be nice to see animated DMDs on the backglasses for those tables still without them.

Thanks again for the great work on FT.

Lets keep the rest of Season 3 on par with this! :D

Last edited:

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Any word on if the steam friends leaderboard thing coming, Mike? I think you said you'd take a look at it last month and I'm just wondering if it's something that's going to eventually happen or is it just not doable?

N

netizen

Great job with the dual control flippers. Seems 10% is the sweet spot.
I concur

I had to play with my Xinput emulation settings to get it working and I may still mess with them more to see if I can get the staging a little more controlable. But I'm super happy with the 10% as well. The previous 6% was not working for me at all.

Termbro

Nov 11, 2013
Any word on if the steam friends leaderboard thing coming, Mike? I think you said you'd take a look at it last month and I'm just wondering if it's something that's going to eventually happen or is it just not doable?

I'd like to know this, too. I'm holding off buying season 2 and 3 packs until there are Steam boards in the game.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
what was done to fix this? Since this latest update, I've got jaggies everywhere and the game looks better on my android tablet! My laptop has 2 GPX cards in it. Nvidia and Intel. Switch between using Optimus. TPA config tool only shows Intel card.

Worked perfectly before and looked great. Now looks terrible. See my post here : http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/6840-PC-Version-1-21-3-Bugs?p=123114&viewfull=1#post123114

fixed by using the new Texture filtering options under the graphics tab. Lost the "blooming" now as sharper. Kinda preferred the blooming to be honest ..... :)

dada8787

Nov 11, 2013
Im not computer guy and don't know much about directx and all that stuff but I can see Fish Tales looks much better then other tables. Is it because its using DirectX already or DirectX is totally different thing?

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Im not computer guy and don't know much about directx and all that stuff but I can see Fish Tales looks much better then other tables. Is it because its using DirectX already or DirectX is totally different thing?
All tables use DX9.
In the future you will be able to select DX11 in the configuration utility. That gives you advanced lighting (if your graphics card supports DX11)

Last edited:

Roo

Jul 5, 2013

Fish Tales looks like it has much better (higher resolution) images for the textures (the playfield especially) than previous tables. I can read the inserts now!

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
Hmmmm....maybe cash-entry tournaments could be introduced? FS could keep a small percentage of the entry fees. I know it is an extemely unlikely event, but it would be cool if there were tournaments that players could join that were similar to online poker sites.

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
I really doubt that. They would need licenses, check for underage players, etc.

Pinball should be for entertainment only, like the machines say ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts