Season 6 Kickstarter Entitlements

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
With Season 6 allegedly starting on the 24th, has anyone who backed Dr Who at the level to be awarded season 6 passes been contacted by FarSight yet to determine the platforms they are going to be getting the season passes on.

I am hoping that FarSight will have the entitlements sorted out prior to the release of the season rather than after the season/tables are available for sale as this has been an ongoing complaint with how the entitlements have been handled with the past kickstarters.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Nope, not here but with earlier entitlements on iOS I can't recall having problems. This did not however entail a whole season, so I'm curious in how they are going to handle this, especially with the app store being difficult about preselling content that has not been made yet.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
This is my first backing, i did get my Addams Gold table few months ago via e-mail. I'm sure it will happen the same way with S6.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Nope, not here but with earlier entitlements on iOS I can't recall having problems. This did not however entail a whole season, so I'm curious in how they are going to handle this, especially with the app store being difficult about preselling content that has not been made yet.

As far as KS rewards go on Android, iOS, and Steam, it's all done through your TPA login, and not through the digital storefront. In other words, for iOS S6 passes, the App Store has nothing to do with it, so you'll be okay. For the consoles, they mail out a code.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
There were only 300ish backers that qualify for the season 6 passes as opposed to the 2000+ who backed for just the Doctor Who table, so I don't think it will be part of the survey. I imagine an email will get released, same as it did for the Addams Family Gold table reward. Season 6 passes weren't available as a reward for consoles (IOS, Google, Steam, and Mac only), so they don't have to worry about codes, everything will just be added to your Pinball Arcade account, and in my experience past rewards handled this way were added the same day I got the notification email.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Actually, thank you Spork for starting this thread, I had completely forgotten I had two Season 6 pass rewards from that Kickstarter. Would have been embarrassing if I bought a 3rd.

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
Actually, thank you Spork for starting this thread, I had completely forgotten I had two Season 6 pass rewards from that Kickstarter. Would have been embarrassing if I bought a 3rd.

I second this. I pitched in for the same tier, and forgot I'd done so until this thread.

I just hope the Steam codes are sent to us as soon as Indy 500 goes live, because apparently Indy is the first table of Season 6 (if I'm wrong, please correct me here).

I'm going to send the spare download code to a friend of mine--he's not a pinball fan, but he is a Whovian. I figured he'd appreciate it.

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Got my email today...but I'm struggling understanding what I'm getting ha ha. I backed $85 and it seems I'm entitled to many doctor who tables...didn't realise I'd be getting several tables...not sure I need them all! May have to buy another console and treat myself to DW on a different format :) Can these tables be gifted to someone else does anyone know? Or do I have to be the owner of them all?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Got my email today...but I'm struggling understanding what I'm getting ha ha. I backed $85 and it seems I'm entitled to many doctor who tables...didn't realise I'd be getting several tables...not sure I need them all! May have to buy another console and treat myself to DW on a different format :) Can these tables be gifted to someone else does anyone know? Or do I have to be the owner of them all?

I thought the same with my TAF rewards. I've got a TAF/TAF Gold reward that I never used because I only had 3 platforms at the time, and thought my 4th "code" could be gifted, but no such luck. I'd like to go back and claim TAF/TAF Gold for Wii U now, but I doubt I can do that!!

Maybe try emailing Farsight and asking about how to gift your rewards.

Personally I'm set because I can go with Steam, Android, iOS, and Wii U :D

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
Just responded to my own Farsight email.

I hope they don't mind that I asked for two different Steam codes, because I planned on gifting one to the aforementioned Whovian friend of mine.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
I got my e-mail and submitted it. I'm a little unsure if FS will accept my name "Terminator" in the credits for backing as gold member. I've used it so let's see!

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Quick question, was it mentioned if the season pass will include the "regenerated" Dr. Who Table?

Edit: NM, apparently so, finally found on the comments board:

"FarSight Studios on February 9
The regenerated tables are not exclusive. They will be available individually or part of the Season Six pass."

Last edited:

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
Has anyone figured out how to handle gifting? Also, is there any reason to get the regular or "regenerated" Dr. Who tables on the same platform as a Season 6 Pass? (Aren't both tables included in the Season Pass?)

mewzard

Apr 18, 2015
Well, I certainly hope there's gifting, given I listed every table and season pack as being for Steam. I don't need that many codes for myself, lol.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Has anyone figured out how to handle gifting?

Last campaign I just sent a message through Kickstarter to Farsight with the emails or PSN IDs of the people I was gifting the extra copies to. Didn't have any issues.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Question, I only buy season passes for Pro, is this going to be Season 6 Pro, and if not can I buy the pro with it separately. Thanks for any help, I just thought of it a little while ago, I like to learn the games, so I make them easier then make them harder.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Question, I only buy season passes for Pro, is this going to be Season 6 Pro, and if not can I buy the pro with it separately. Thanks for any help, I just thought of it a little while ago, I like to learn the games, so I make them easier then make them harder.

The season passes are Pro.

karussellbremser

Aug 20, 2015
Last campaign I just sent a message through Kickstarter to Farsight with the emails or PSN IDs of the people I was gifting the extra copies to. Didn't have any issues.

I'm wondering what data I should enter into the survey when I'm gifting most of my stuff to people with different accounts...Farsight hasn't answered me with specifics yet. Do you have any suggestions?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.