Season 6 Kickstarter Entitlements

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
Just downloaded the iOS update and Indy 500 is now unlocked for me. I had to log out and back in before it worked. Wow, the table icons are huge now. At least twice their previous size with this update.

karussellbremser

Aug 20, 2015
Indy is now unlocked on iOS for me, too. However, I'm not sure about AF Gold. Can anyone tell me where exactly the Gold option is in the menu of the AF table? It's either not there for me or I'm not able to find it.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Yeah, Indy 500 is unlocked now, but TAF Gold from the last Kickstarter is still gone. Sent another email.

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
Yeah, Indy 500 is unlocked now, but TAF Gold from the last Kickstarter is still gone. Sent another email.

Sorry to hear you guys are still having issues. TAF Gold, which is the default mode for the game if you have it (you only need to go into Help and Options if you want to turn Gold mode off to play the original game), came back for me once it was unlocked. Keep sending Farsight emails until they fix it for you. They were very responsive to mine.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Sorry to hear you guys are still having issues. TAF Gold, which is the default mode for the game if you have it (you only need to go into Help and Options if you want to turn Gold mode off to play the original game), came back for me once it was unlocked. Keep sending Farsight emails until they fix it for you. They were very responsive to mine.

Oh yes, I've had to contact them in the past, and they've always been helpful and are usually pretty quick to correct account issues. I'm not even really inconvenienced as I play primarily on Steam and that's working fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.