So Steam Summer Sale Starts Today (11th of June)

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
At this point I guess it's already been decided, which games are going to be on sale during the summer sale and which are not.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
yea... don't think it's happening. From what I remember of the last Twitch when they said there would be sales, they almost said it as if they assumed their would be but they didn't really know for a fact. I think they just thought "why wouldnt it be, it was last year," but they probably shouldn't have said anything since people took it as fact.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
What's not on sale won't suddenly be on sale for steam. Sorry guys but I don't think it's happening this year.

Nonetheless, support the devs! This game is history in the making IMHO.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I was able to get a hold of our Steam Rep. Season 1 Pro, Season 2 Pro and Season 3 Pro are on sale now. Sale is in the Steam client store only. Not in game.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
I'm kinda wondering about the steam people and all the complaints. Sure, it would be nice to get a sale on all and even more off; but surely one can see that there is a sale?

FX tables are 25% off but do they have the replayability and workmanship that real goneto virtual tables, those who got FX can answer that.

I think just having Season one on sale is good to introduce you to the game; if you don't play the tables why should you buy more? Maybe they will get a few more sales with cheaper tables but will it be worth it, devaluing the worth of the product and as Nate Shivers mentioned on his podcast about cheaper Stern tables, they just wont make the money because there are not that many who buys them.

I am very happy with my purchases of Season 1 and 2 pro on X-mas sale, now I buy the season pass when it will be released; because I feel this is the game for me - the casual game that is.

Just allot of whining; it is not 75% off but atleast Mike sorted out some kind of a sale. People say it is a slap in the face, but all I see is people slapping Mikes face, over and over again :mad:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts