So when's 19 and 20 gonna hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
There is still usually an update that allows you to see the leaderboards for the upcoming tables.

Kalio

Oct 26, 2013
Is it normal for the PS3 version to go so long without being patched? Seems like Victory has been out a while now and I was looking forward to playing it, so I feel pretty disappointed nothing has changed since late October.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Is it normal for the PS3 version to go so long without being patched? Seems like Victory has been out a while now and I was looking forward to playing it, so I feel pretty disappointed nothing has changed since late October.

Every other month is common. FarSight hinted on facebook that there might be a problem getting Sony to approve this one before January because Sony pretty much shuts down the second half of December.

Kalio

Oct 26, 2013
Every other month is common. FarSight hinted on facebook that there might be a problem getting Sony to approve this one before January because Sony pretty much shuts down the second half of December.

Ah, okay. I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the clarification!

On a separate note, I wonder if they'll continue with season 3 on the PS3. I think I plan to go with Steam from here on out anyway, myself. I don't have any plans to get a new next-gen console anytime soon.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
yes they will. Mid December aye PiN WiZ? so Im assuming the pack after late December is screwd too!? merry christmas PS3 owners F'd again!

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Ah, okay. I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the clarification!

On a separate note, I wonder if they'll continue with season 3 on the PS3. I think I plan to go with Steam from here on out anyway, myself. I don't have any plans to get a new next-gen console anytime soon.

I'm pretty sure they will continue with the PS3 for as long as they do TPA for the other platforms. With 70 million PS3 consoles sold I think it will be a viable console to publish on for several more years.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
PW probably didn't know that Sonys QA went on break yesterday .

And it doesn't matter how many consoles are out there. If it doesn't sell it doesn't sell.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Never said it didn't. Just that their sales might dip with people switching over to PC. best version to get.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Never said it didn't. Just that their sales might dip with people switching over to PC. best version to get.

That's not going to happen. If gamers wanted to game on the PC over the PS3 they would have made the switch long ago as the PS3 is pretty old tech compared to a new PC. Generally console players are console players. The really core pinball players of the type that frequent this forum might switch platforms because one is better than the other for TPA play but those players represent a really small fraction of TPA players. Most people will play games on the game machine that they like and own whether it be a phone, tablet, PC, PS4 or whatever.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
That's not going to happen. If gamers wanted to game on the PC over the PS3 they would have made the switch long ago as the PS3 is pretty old tech compared to a new PC. Generally console players are console players. The really core pinball players of the type that frequent this forum might switch platforms because one is better than the other for TPA play but those players represent a really small fraction of TPA players. Most people will play games on the game machine that they like and own whether it be a phone, tablet, PC, PS4 or whatever.

I actually wonder how many multiplatform players there are.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012

The game plays much better on the PC right now. I have all the tables on the PS3 and the even the demos play better on the pc. I just can't see me paying another $100+ on another system. I eventually will get the PS4 but even with all the enhancements, I'm still paying extra for tables I got already. If the include the Pro mode (option mode), Now we're talking. Options should be standard and not $3-4 extra per table. Ridiculous.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
The game plays much better on the PC right now. I have all the tables on the PS3 and the even the demos play better on the pc. I just can't see me paying another $100+ on another system. I eventually will get the PS4 but even with all the enhancements, I'm still paying extra for tables I got already. If the include the Pro mode (option mode), Now we're talking. Options should be standard and not $3-4 extra per table. Ridiculous.

Portrait mode....do 11 lighting coming....improved physics....you know you wanna ;)

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012

of course it plays better on PC. That's what happens when you take out the limitations of consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online