So when's 19 and 20 gonna hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbroge

Dec 2, 2013
UPDATE required at startup 411MB tables coming soon.

Confirmed, and I can now play WW without it locking up the console. This is good, since I haven't really been able to play it pretty much since downloading it! Bodes well for the release of the last S2 packs.

Ed: I spoke too soon. WW locked up the console after about three games, so it looks like I'll need to correspond with FarSight on the issue.

Last edited:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Confirmed, and I can now play WW without it locking up the console. This is good, since I haven't really been able to play it pretty much since downloading it! Bodes well for the release of the last S2 packs.

Ed: I spoke too soon. WW locked up the console after about three games, so it looks like I'll need to correspond with FarSight on the issue.

I think they'll respond with two words: "Mega" Patch".

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012

I emailed support last night on this...havent heard back

mbroge

Dec 2, 2013
I think they'll respond with two words: "Mega" Patch".

Mahaa, I thought that was one word. I hope that's not the answer! Fixing this would almost be like getting a free table.

On the bright side, TO multiplayer wasn't working before, and that seems to have been fixed. Still going through the other tables and looking for small fixes... Centaur's outlanes seem better, CP seems to register collisions with the boxer that did not register before, but only some hardcore playing will tell the truth. I ran out of night before I got too far.

mbroge

Dec 2, 2013
19 and 20 are both showing a price of $7.99 USD even though I've got the Season 2 pro pass... boo hiss. I sent an email to FS, if I get anything useful in the reply I will let you all know.

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
Hi PostedUp,

Just wanted to let you know since Im testing the mega patch, all the tables have been touched up with the Vita and several of the tables that were running below 60 frames per second should be on par now. Im still in the process of testing it but it looks and plays alot better from what i've tested so far. Once the mega patch comes out you can expect the tables to be working. The reason this is taking a bit longer is because were pulling bugs off the forums and trying to address as much as we can before we release the patch. Were also having some trouble with releasing the newer tables as well. Trust me when I say this, were not holding the tables back from our customers because we want to. There ready and they have been ready for some time. Once Sony is ready, they will become available on PS3. As for anyone else that has concerns regarding bugs for the PS3, feel free to message me and I'll be sure to investigate it and hopefully get it fixed before the mega patch is released.

thanks for the reply and the heads up flipfloppy, i appreciate it. kinda reassures me. i want to continue to support TPA, my only complaint is the ball lag, its in a lot of the vita tables and 3/4 of the tables in the two new table packs. sorry for the late reply, had to take a break (was just dissapointed really) but im gonna try not to let it get to me, i know you guys are probably working hard. but its just extremely annoying when i anticipate (19-20 for example) table packs, and i get them and cant play 3 out of 4 of them. i love TPA, and i only lash out because i feel like that abused spouse that keeps going back out of love. its all love bro-- painful, beautiful, love... looking forward to that patch for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.