So, where's our DLC?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Hopefully tomorrow we get SOMETHING! fingers,toes and eyes crossed.
Its mid august ehh hem.
Do you think FS will split up the packs or release #3 like they did with #1? I think if they split them we could see #3 mid august (tomorrow) and #4 end of august 2 more weeks, but wernt they submitted together? Well we'll see tomorrow if we have to wait another week.
It's not up to FS, it's up to Sony and MS as to when the content gets online. Pack 3 is a good possibility for tomorrow, though Pack 4 was submitted much later, and requires a title update first, so there's virtually no chance of seeing it tomorrow.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Dlc 3 and 4 werent submitted together, according to the 28-7 facebook update. Dlc 4 wasnt submitted at that time.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Usually theres a list of upcoming DLC and demos and ps+ stuff but I cant find it anywhere mainly the DLC. The days not over yet, I wonder if the U.S. AIR FORCE will post results of the X-51A WAVERIDER hyper-sonic flight today before FS announces DLC#3 for X360 is out.:)

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
according to a facebook DlC #3 release will be Sept 4th for the PS3 followed by DLC #4 on Sept 18th

Table Pack three for PS3 and Vita has been approved by SCEA and will be released on September 4th. Table Pack 4 should be available on September 18th. If there are any delays, we will let you know.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
WOW that SUCKS! So much for the previous announcements Eh? From now on they should just give a year not a specific month, and still not meeting the DLC per month original plan, enless you consider they skip a month then release two the next. I hope they get this figured out.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
according to a facebook DlC #3 release will be Sept 4th for the PS3 followed by DLC #4 on Sept 18th

Uh oh! That's bad timing for them on the PS3. Zen Pinball 2 releases at that time along with the PopCap themed table. I will be donating my time to that. I'll still get it on the PS3, but I currently have the 3rd pack on the 360, so no rush for me. :(

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Uh oh! That's bad timing for them on the PS3. Zen Pinball 2 releases at that time along with the PopCap themed table. I will be donating my time to that. I'll still get it on the PS3, but I currently have the 3rd pack on the 360, so no rush for me. :(

Bad timing? Maybe but like you I will most likely focus on the new Zeb table with ZP2 and playing the tables I've held off on for a while awaiting ZP2. $7.50 - $8 isn't to bad of an investment for 2 FS tables and 1 Zen table. Can't wait although it's 3 weeks away.

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
Everyone needs to remember to add 30 days to whatever date Farsight first gives us for the most accurate of truths to ever be ascertained.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
WOW that SUCKS! So much for the previous announcements Eh? From now on they should just give a year not a specific month, and still not meeting the DLC per month original plan, enless you consider they skip a month then release two the next. I hope they get this figured out.
How many times must we say it: FS HAS NO CONTROL OVER RELEASE DATE ON CONSOLES ONCE THEY SUBMIT IT!

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Everyone needs to remember to add 30 days to whatever date Farsight first gives us for the most accurate of truths to ever be ascertained.
6-8 weeks after Android release is a pretty accurate estimate.
FS never gives a date unless it's firm. They badly missed the 360 windows because the submissions were rejected on multiple occasions. Pack 3 encountered no more problems, and they were spot on with the release window. Will Pack 4's window hold up? We'll know in a few weeks.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
I would have bought this, but after playing for months, i prefer the iPad version now (cant beat playing in portrait) so will give it a miss. Plus too much DLC to catch up on. Shame, would have kept both versions up to date if this had been released earlier.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.