So, where's our DLC?

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
Yet in the description for the demo it includes Medieval Madness, Bride of Pinbot, Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse in the list of available tables. Someone at Sony is seriously dropping the ball here.

flagrant false advertising... someone alert someone at farsight to call sony and ***** at them... after all an incorrect product desc could lead to resentment among their potential customers

Bahnzo

Apr 18, 2012
Yet in the description for the demo it includes Medieval Madness, Bride of Pinbot, Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse in the list of available tables. Someone at Sony is seriously dropping the ball here.

Yeah, that's a real head scratcher. I wonder if it was anticipated the new tables would be available by now when the description was written?

Just for fun I downloaded it and installed, but nothing new. I also checked the new release add-on section and nothing is listed there. So....I guess next week? Please?

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
I downloaded again as well, my high scores are all still there. I'm getting a message that reads :
An error has occurred.
( 80032101 )

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I was really hoping for DLC on PSN toda especially after seeing the PS3 demo description with Medieval Madnesss and Bride of Pinbot listed!

Mike said he "wasn't the PS3 guy to ask", but then my question would be why isn't the PS3 Farsight guy addressing this instead? It's not like they are busy releasing DLC...ok, that was a joke! ;)

I'm still not sure if they are planning any fixes on the PS3 at this point or if they are content with things being a bit buggy and not having some easily implimented options that would greatly affect the enjoyment of the product.

I love TPA and plan on getting every DLC table, but they need to stay on top of quality control. I saw Zen Pinball 2 at E3 and it's looking really polished. I wouldn't want them to steal the pinball thunder.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Hopefully tomorrow we get SOMETHING! fingers,toes and eyes crossed.
Its mid august ehh hem.
Do you think FS will split up the packs or release #3&#4 like they did with #1&#2? I think if they split them we could see #3 mid august (tomorrow) and #4 end of august 2 more weeks, but wernt they submitted together? Well we'll see tomorrow if we have to wait another week.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts