South Park Pinball

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Enjoying both tables, not sure if it's just me but some of the audio sounds like it was recorded way too hot.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I only played "Super Sweet" but thought it was great. Had a lot of fun, was able to light up several special modes and get a couple multiballs. Easily my favorite new Zen table in quite awhile.

pinsam

Oct 13, 2014
...surprisingly the voice overs don't get old.

That's funny, I only tried the demo and was beginning to get annoyed at them already... I agree that some seem way too loud as well.

But overall, it (Super Sweet) seems like a nice table, for a change. They have some horrible-looking stuff in their catalog (Ghost Rider, for instance).

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
That's funny, I only tried the demo and was beginning to get annoyed at them already... I agree that some seem way too loud as well.

But overall, it (Super Sweet) seems like a nice table, for a change. They have some horrible-looking stuff in their catalog (Ghost Rider, for instance).

That's funny. I like the earlier Zen stuff better than their recent tables.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
What's cool/strange is that Zen hit their target release date with no problems on iOS and Mac. I assume they sent them out much earlier then TPA does because TPA only waits one month between tables but I find it rather amusing none the same. I am still, and always will be a TPA fan over any other digital pinball maker but I still find that's it's something to take notice of. NOTHING and I repeat nothing can ever touch the reproduction of original tables and I realize far site is an Indy company so they have limited resources...but still.....

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
What's cool/strange is that Zen hit their target release date with no problems on iOS and Mac. I assume they sent them out much earlier then TPA does because TPA only waits one month between tables but I find it rather amusing none the same. I am still, and always will be a TPA fan over any other digital pinball maker but I still find that's it's something to take notice of. NOTHING and I repeat nothing can ever touch the reproduction of original tables and I realize far site is an Indy company so they have limited resources...but still.....

Well said, I was thinking the exact same thing.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I bought the stand alone app for iOS this morning and enjoyed playing the South Park: Super Sweet Pinball. Shot a 10 million game on my first try and will send out friend requests for the app on Game Center later today. I noticed it also had the extra ball feature like The Walking Dead although I don't understand what I have to do on the pinball table to activate the credit?

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Downloaded super sweet on my PowerBook and scored 98,000,000 almost immediately. Highest score I've gotten on any zen game! Needless to say I was pumped!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I played the demo on Steam yesterday. Even in that limited time, it was miles better than the Sega effort. #LooLooLoo

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Both tables are pretty great. Best zen tables since the last Star Wars pack.

I agree. I actually feel this is their best pack to date.

I still can't understand how they are able to offer two high profile tables based on a current TV show with authentic voices and offer both tables for $2.50 each (for console) and $1.99 each for mobile. While Farsight has to Kickstart and then charge $5 for a single table, and more for features which are included for free with Zen.
This isn't a dig at the good people at Farsight either. I just don't know how Zen is pulling it off and making a profit. For $4.99 I received the PS3, PS4, and Vita versions. Six tables!

It looks gorgeous on the PS4. 60fps/1080p/and a 3D option. It also looks equally as amazing on the PS3. The cardboard style looks photo realistic and the real voices are a treat. There are so many South Park references crammed into it, with many of them from the first couple of seasons (the best!)

It even looks fantastic on the Kindle Fire HD. It's currently on sale there for $1.99 (or 199 coins) and you get 60 coins when buying it.
For some reason I ended up getting 185 coins back, after paying 199 coins making it only 14 Cents!? :p
SouthParkpinball2.png

Here's the coinage transaction:
SouthParkpinball1.png

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Also....too bad they had to stick to that dumb rating system. SP just isn't the same when they can't even say "ass"

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I buy all the zen tables but rarely play them but these 2 seem their best so far to me, doesn't feel like " same old zen tables " like most of their releases. And nice to see tables that could be made into real machines, at least that's my initial impression.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
These are the first two tables that I've played more then half a dozen times or so. Even though the sound bites are kinda lame the games themselves are each great! They are also different enough that each table is interesting enough to keep coming back to since there is so much to do!!

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
These 2 are awesome! Definitely my favourites so far, but Zen are on a roll with more aggressive slings and awesome licences. Deadpool, Star Wars...

I can't decide which of the South Park tables I like best though...

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I just got done playing South Park: Super-Sweet pinball and shot a 68,502,696 score putting me at number 11 on iOS Game Center leader board. I admit though I used the extra ball option to boost up my score.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.