ST:TNG Kickstarter is (now complete)!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Someone lock this thread once the Kickstarter closes? Won't be of anymore use, since it won't be up anymore. (Well, the project will still be up to look at, though.)

Captain Rumwood

Apr 25, 2012
Yeah, that would really suck if there was an avalanche of pullouts in the final hours, and we end up losing it.

Thankfully that didn't happen. I remember when the TZ kickstarter was a few days away from closing there were quite a few people that withdrew their pledges. This time, there might have been a couple of them, but there was actually a "rally" of pledges on the final days which is great not only for ST:TNG but for the next licensed table.

Two things:

1.) I highly doubt it will drop low enough to fall below the goal. Keep in mind that much of the drop off in the TZ Kickstarter was due to the Star Trek stretch goal not being reached. We don't have to worry about that this time since their is no specific table as the stretch goal.

2.) As Serenseven said in the article comments, "If a project is above its goal 24 hours before its deadline, it can't go below its goal in the final day. Any excess can still be lost, but Kickstarter won't allow backers to cancel/lower their pledges on the final day if doing so would put the project below its goal."

I missed Serenseven's post. That's good to know. Can't wait to get this table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.