Standard and Wizard Table Goals Master List & Hall of Fame Scores

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Been watching a few vids of Big shot and I think one of the wizard goals should be ' Stay Awake ', probably going to be one of the hardest goals to date.:D

FurVid

Feb 20, 2012
It's a lot of fun - liked it better than many of the SS tables in Gottlieb PHOF collection. You can rack up pretty huge bonuses by completing the target banks, so the excitement builds the longer you stay alive.

Marxcarl

Nov 6, 2012
Big Shot Wizard goals:
  • Collect all stripes and solids on one ball
  • Save a ball with the Ball Saver Gate
  • Collect a Special
  • Score a 42,000 point Bonus
  • Score at least 250,000 points

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Scared Stiff wizard goals.
bmK91.jpg

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Thanks everyone who is helping fill in data gaps. The masterlist was getting a little long, so I added a quick find nav list at the top with alphabetized anchors to the goal lists. Special thanks to Gord for implementing a bbCode extension to make this possible. Hope it helps!

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Per moderator suggestion I have merged the data from the OP of the Hall of Fame Scores thread into this OP to reduce sticky clutter. Many thanks to pacreis for starting that list. From now on you may PM me (or post here) with threshold data on future tables.

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
Are the hall of fame scores only for a personal score to try and beat? Is there supposed to be a way to compare your hall of fame score against others? I play only on android and I haven't seen any way to compare them like the leaderboard scores.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Thanks to beta testers I have now added the standard goals list for Twilight Zone to the OP. If you have played the physical table but aren't in the beta take a look at what you'll be shooting for next month when TZ comes to a TPA near you.

Nov 13, 2012
Don't know if this was discussed somewhere else, but I've been trying to figure out how to complete Standard goals on my iPhone for 4 tables that already have the wizard goals completed. Anyone know?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Don't know if this was discussed somewhere else, but I've been trying to figure out how to complete Standard goals on my iPhone for 4 tables that already have the wizard goals completed. Anyone know?

If you've completed the wizard goals then you've already completed the standard goals. Completing the standard goals unlocks the wizard goals.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012

I erased everything and started over. Drastic I know.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Backup your save data to your pc by following the sticky. Delete the game, reinstall it and earn anything you are missing. Then replace the save files with the files you backed up earlier. You should then be back where you started with all goals and high scores intact.

Nov 13, 2012
Backup your save data to your pc by following the sticky. Delete the game, reinstall it and earn anything you are missing. Then replace the save files with the files you backed up earlier. You should then be back where you started with all goals and high scores intact.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

N

Nik Barbour

Twilight Zone wizard goals.

1 earn a special.
2 score a Powerball double jackpot.
3 score a 4 way combo
4 score a mania jackpot
5 activate lost in the zone

ygu7a6az.jpg

Last edited:

DJWhoDunnit

Dec 23, 2012
can I get some clarification on the black knight goals? it says earn an extra ball from the lower playfield, does that mean from the lower spot targets or from the turnaround (need to complete 3 banks on all four sets I think)?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.