Standard and Wizard Table Goals Master List & Hall of Fame Scores

N

Nik Barbour

can I get some clarification on the black knight goals? it says earn an extra ball from the lower playfield, does that mean from the lower spot targets or from the turnaround (need to complete 3 banks on all four sets I think)?

I'm at work so can't check - but off memory....
Complete the 2 lower target banks 3 times each, lights extra ball at the horseshoe turnaround.
Complete the 2 upper target banks 3 times each, lights extra ball at the top switch, on the left ramp.

DJWhoDunnit

Dec 23, 2012
THE GOAL IS NOT STATED CLEAR ENOUGH IN THIS INSTANCE...I'm not mentally deficient wtf

lighting both banks on EITHER upper or lower lights EB @ top of left ramp.
lighting both banks on BOTH upper and lower lights EB @ turnaround

IT IS NOT CLEAR

based on those rules, and previous goal statements it would most likely indicate needing to collect the EB resulting from the lower banks.

IT MAY ALSO MEAN NEEDING TO COLLECT THE BALL FROM THE TURNAROUND
if this is the case it needs to be reworded to be clear to the user
that he must collect from the turnaround and the not the ball resulting from completing the task on the lower playfield...

N

Nik Barbour

THE GOAL IS NOT STATED CLEAR ENOUGH IN THIS INSTANCE...I'm not mentally deficient wtf

lighting both banks on EITHER upper or lower lights EB @ top of left ramp.
lighting both banks on BOTH upper and lower lights EB @ turnaround

IT IS NOT CLEAR

based on those rules, and previous goal statements it would most likely indicate needing to collect the EB resulting from the lower banks.

IT MAY ALSO MEAN NEEDING TO COLLECT THE BALL FROM THE TURNAROUND
if this is the case it needs to be reworded to be clear to the user
that he must collect from the turnaround and the not the ball resulting from completing the task on the lower playfield...

I'd agree it's not clear.
Don't know if the devs read this thread though - so if you want something done, I'd either email support, pm Robb Mann, or post up on the bugs thread for the table.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Each goal comes with its own instructions. Go to the Goals screen, select that goal and hit the Instructions button. It will take you to the relevant part of the instructions and it will show you what it wants you to do for that goal.

Now if the instructions themselves aren't clear, then I'd suggest filing a bug report to support@pinballarcade.com.

In other news, I see that the ST:TNG score for 1000 HoF points isn't listed. That score is approximately 27 billion (and no, I'm nowhere remotely close).

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Thanks, Sean! Added the STTNG HoF score and stubbed in the January pack. If any of you mobile platform beta testers want to PM me screenshots of the goals menus, it's always appreciated!

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Apologies for the double-post, but I have had several requests to bump this thread whenever I add anything to the OP for the benefit of those who are subscribed.

Standard Goals lists for the Attack from Mars and Genie tables have been added. (Thanks, Kevlar!)

N

Nik Barbour

basyry6e.jpg

Genie wizard goals

(can't get at the AFM wizard goals - their is an Android bug which prevents completion of the 'skill shot' basic goal.)

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Wizard Goals lists for the Attack from Mars and Genie tables have been added. (Thanks, Kevlar and Nik Barbour!)

And yes, for future reference, PMs are preferred so that this thread can be for goal discussion and advice and not get clogged up with large images. I catalog all of the original images as backups after meticulously transcribing them to text format for the OP.

If anyone has a high enough HoF score on either January beta to calculate the max, please PM me that information as well.

N

Nik Barbour

And yes, for future reference, PMs are preferred so that this thread can be for goal discussion and advice and not get clogged up with large images.

I use Tapatalk app for forum's, unfortunately you can't attach images in PM's (or I can't see how you can) so shall leave it to others from now on!

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
According to one report, a score of 110 trillion is needed for the full 1,000 Hall of Fame points on AFM. I have entered this in the master list, but if you have a different (higher) score which suggests otherwise please send it in via private message. I may try to find a more direct and reliable way of determining these thresholds. With each HoF point representing scads of score points in these later games from after the pinball scoring arms race it can be imprecise to derive them from scores other than 999 HoF.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
According to one report, a score of 110 trillion is needed for the full 1,000 Hall of Fame points on AFM. I have entered this in the master list, but if you have a different (higher) score which suggests otherwise please send it in via private message. I may try to find a more direct and reliable way of determining these thresholds. With each HoF point representing scads of score points in these later games from after the pinball scoring arms race it can be imprecise to derive them from scores other than 999 HoF.
That can't possibly be right. Even a successful Rule the Universe scores "only" 10 billion (5B for the mode itself and a 5B bonus for completing it), so you'd need to Rule the Universe 11,000 times in a single game to get there. Surely they meant 110 billion instead?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
That can't possibly be right. Even a successful Rule the Universe scores "only" 10 billion (5B for the mode itself and a 5B bonus for completing it), so you'd need to Rule the Universe 11,000 times in a single game to get there. Surely they meant 110 billion instead?

Inflation...

Paul Petrissans

Jan 4, 2013
I swear Harem multiball is just mocking me. I go through maybe 50 games without hitting it (even beating the genie once or twice) but now I've unlocked the goal I can't seem to stop getting it >_<

+1. And this is the 2nd round of mocking since I did it on PHoF.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Standard Goals lists for the February pack (Dr. Dude and Firepower tables) have been added. (Thanks, Kevlar!)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.