Stern Star Trek is officially on the way.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
6 missions plus 18 mini missions sounds like you wouldn't get bored too quickly.

Well for most of us. PinballWiz45b will complete every single mission and challenge on his first or second game. The kid has insane pinball skills. He's a Billy The Kid of pinball. A pinball Whisperer. :D

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
The first thing I notice is that there is really no playfield art. It's just a mish mash of colors and way too bright. I would have prefered a darker starfield with some colorful nebulae placed sporadically. And they could have just got those images from NASA. :rolleyes: The Vengeance (a really original name for the bad guy's ship) which sits in the center looks like it has a motor under it. So, maybe it shakes and lights up, like AFM. I'll reserve final judgement till I play it but, so far, this reminds me of old typical Stern. Especially after Metallica.

Eegah

May 12, 2013
I'm not seeing much room for the pop bumpers unless they're under the upper rollovers and real tiny.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Enough nitpicking... I personally think this might be the next ACDC. I love the layout, lights and especially the ramps. While the lack of a cannon is noticeable, it still has plenty of stuff to make up for it.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Well I for sure am getting the Deluxe Ultra Pro LE of this one. Heck with the Mega Deluxe Premium edition.

I digress. Looks kinda cool. I like the old school thing, and yea not much art to speak of. Not a big fan of Star Trek theme. I really wish for more original or obscure themes to come out.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
The first thing I notice is that there is really no playfield art. It's just a mish mash of colors and way too bright. I would have prefered a darker starfield with some colorful nebulae placed sporadically. And they could have just got those images from NASA. :rolleyes: The Vengeance (a really original name for the bad guy's ship) which sits in the center looks like it has a motor under it. So, maybe it shakes and lights up, like AFM. I'll reserve final judgement till I play it but, so far, this reminds me of old typical Stern. Especially after Metallica.

But on the other hand, no photoshopped actor heads anywhere in sight! Layout looks like ST:TNG just without the wide body and canons. Really really hope Stern included TPA in the license agreement.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
So that light above "The Captain's Chair". It's saying "NERD" right? Right? Don't tell me "Nero", 'cause that's not as funny.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012

I'm really not digging the look either. Seems like a waste of the license art/style-wise.

The layout looks pretty good though. I like that upper flipper/ramp-loop shot.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts