invitro

May 4, 2012
2936192733.jpg
018_Radiohead.jpg
ROY%20AYERS%20you%20might%20be%20surprised%20lp.JPG
00663052-wl.jpg
51M057DMJCL.jpg
61L9StSlAyL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The winner is Nirvana (as always) with Radiohead a comfortable second.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Who won the soccer final? So disgusted that it went to a shootout that I turned it off. Came back and NASCAR was on.

Edit: Just found out the winner. I won't say in case someone recorded it.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Who won the soccer final? So disgusted that it went to a shootout that I turned it off. Came back and NASCAR was on.

Edit: Just found out the winner. I won't say in case someone recorded it.
Kolchak,Brazil 5-4 in pen,great game.and when I said under 23s plus 3 over aged players ,was only for the men.the it`s open age for the women.:cool:

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I miss the BBC. A lot.

I have a tip for that in case you don't know - as you probably know there are apps and websties that let you watch UK channels online but it is a pain being tied to a computer or tablet.

If you have a Sansumg TV with SmartHub built-in there is a free pp called Zatto, that you just watch the UK channels on your TV using the remote (zattoo.com). I am not sure if the app works in the US (ie: not blocked) but you can test it on their wesbsite. If you don't have a Sansung TV then you just buy a Samsung Smarthub box and use it with any other TV.

If blocking is an issue in the US then you can always subscribe to a VPN and just use the IPlayer or Zatto (still through the Samsung Box on your TV if you want).

The good thing about Zatto vs the FilmOn Live TV is Zatto did not block any of the BBC Olypmics coverage - which was brilliant.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I have a tip for that in case you don't know - as you probably know there are apps and websties that let you watch UK channels online but it is a pain being tied to a computer or tablet.

If you have a Sansumg TV with SmartHub built-in there is a free pp called Zatto, that you just watch the UK channels on your TV using the remote (zattoo.com). I am not sure if the app works in the US (ie: not blocked) but you can test it on their wesbsite. If you don't have a Sansung TV then you just buy a Samsung Smarthub box and use it with any other TV.

If blocking is an issue in the US then you can always subscribe to a VPN and just use the IPlayer or Zatto (still through the Samsung Box on your TV if you want).

The good thing about Zatto vs the FilmOn Live TV is Zatto did not block any of the BBC Olypmics coverage - which was brilliant.
I'm well aware of all the possible shortcuts, but VPNs in particular are a grey area and I'd rather not go there.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I'm well aware of all the possible shortcuts, but VPNs in particular are a grey area and I'd rather not go there.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Zatto which I use is a Samsung recommended App for the SmartHub box. I don't use a VPN and it works for me. Maybe US is different - no idea.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Zatto which I use is a Samsung recommended App for the SmartHub box. I don't use a VPN and it works for me. Maybe US is different - no idea.
I suspect the US is different, the BBC block by IP address so I doubt any official or recommended apps would provide a workaround.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I suspect the US is different, the BBC block by IP address so I doubt any official or recommended apps would provide a workaround.

Same here - the BBC block IPs (for IPlayer, etc) however these apps obviously get around it legally somehow. I only discovered them in last week or so whilst looking for an alternative after I moved. In our old house we had Freesat, but can't reach the Satellite ias it's blocked by trees.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.