Summer Olympics 2016

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`m in heaven,how great the Opening Ceremony was,it wasn`t the usual regiment style,it was like a Closing Ceremony !!! WHAT A JOKE !!! the delayed broadcast in the USA.if that happened in Australia, NO person would have a job at that broadcasting channel.i feel for you guys.i`m so glad the Rugby 7s are in.i follow it on my sports tv,it`s great.some football started this weekend,all the rest start in the next 2 weeks.it`s going to be great all over Europe,i`m following Chelsea because of there manager Antonio Conte,just love him !!! I hope everyone enjoys the Olympics !!! I love all sports,that`s why I`m in heaven !!!:cool:;):cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
What would you do if you died, went to heaven, and discovered that there were no sports in heaven? Enquiring minds want to know.
invitro great question !!! I won`t be going to heaven,i told my kids to cremate me ,then throw the ashes into the Tweed River where I go snorkelling to be amongst the fishies !!!!:cool:

invitro

May 4, 2012
invitro great question !!! I won`t be going to heaven,i told my kids to cremate me ,then throw the ashes into the Tweed River where I go snorkelling to be amongst the fishies !!!!:cool:
But you talk about heaven like it's a great thing. So why aren't you going to heaven then? Maybe you're thinking you'll be tired of sports then? :confused:

P.S. You can be sure I'm going to heaven, which in my case means resuming competitive real pinball where I left off, in about 2003, including moving to some city with lots of real pinball and real pinball tournaments, probably Pittsburgh but who knows, maybe somewhere else.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
well done all the girls in the rugby 7s,all the teams were great,see boys no pads or helmets LOL !!!:cool: I`m just watching the cross country,horses. the boys start the rugby 7s tomorrow.once again well done the Pearls !!! :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
But you talk about heaven like it's a great thing. So why aren't you going to heaven then? Maybe you're thinking you'll be tired of sports then? :confused:

P.S. You can be sure I'm going to heaven, which in my case means resuming competitive real pinball where I left off, in about 2003, including moving to some city with lots of real pinball and real pinball tournaments, probably Pittsburgh but who knows, maybe somewhere else.
invitro you always put a smile on my dial,thanks.:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
well done to the Fiji 7s,CLASS ACT,humble and there respect towards Royalty pure CLASS. I`ve been watching the Olympics since 1968,in my eyes they are the greatest story ever !!! from such a small nations,i :cool: think all kids wagged it,and I don`t think many adults did any work,or they chucked a sickie !!!

invitro

May 4, 2012
they are the greatest story ever !!!
well...

9780679723165-us-300.jpg
158c30812e5525bc66f472351fa9e563.jpg

MTI5MzY0OTk4NTM0MjQwNzM0.jpg
5a1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.