Swords of Fury?

karl

May 10, 2012
Let's hope so. Brian Schmidt, the guy who did the music was on a roll at that time. Within a year he did Banzai Run, Swords of Fury and Black knight 2000. Those are 3 of the best scores in pinball history

There is only 3 games that are on my shortlist from the late 80' at the moment. Swords of Fury, Banzai Run and Mousin' around. All 3 would be a blast to have in TPA.

The Iron Goat

Sep 5, 2012
Yeah, we definitely need Swords of Fury. Love the soundtrack. Played an actual table last year, but I wasn't on a roll that day... :-\

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
assuming jackass

every post from you has been judmental arrogant and above all ignorant

now new guy stop juding long standing members talk pinball or shut the hell up

karl

May 10, 2012
The hate in you is strong. :p

Actually, it's pretty tiring. We've enjoyed plenty of non DMD tables, but because none of them were your precious EMs, we have to suffer through comments like this. Come on, I know you can contribute more worthwhile comments besides this kind of stuff.

Whoo! Slow down, buddy

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
assuming jackass

every post from you has been judmental arrogant and above all ignorant

now new guy stop juding long standing members talk pinball or shut the hell up

I feel bad even responding to such childish nonsense, but what the heck.

I'm amused at how much you get away with around here, with the endless insults and swearing. Furthermore, if EVERY post I made was "Judgmental, arrogant, and above all ignorant", I would've been banned a while ago. So please, try thinking before you post nonsense and accuse people of such. I engage in many fruitful conversations around here, instead of insulting anyone I disagree with and bombarding them with statements that are often misspelled and make no sense.

Furthermore, I politely mentioned that I know Kolchak is capable of posting something more worthwhile than his usual complaints about DMDs. I often enjoy his comments, and there was nothing insulting about my post, unless people have some major thin skin. I guess it could've been worse, I could've called him a "jackass" and told him to "Shut the hell up", but that would be crossing the line and against the rules. (At least for everyone not named "Heretic".)

If my post offended him, I apologize, but I doubt it did.

Last edited:

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I feel bad even responding to such childish nonsense, but what the heck.

I'm amused at how much you get away with around here, with the endless insults and swearing. Furthermore, if EVERY post I made was "Judgmental, arrogant, and above all ignorant", I would've been banned a while ago. So please, try thinking before you post nonsense and accuse people of such. I engage in many fruitful conversations around here, instead of insulting anyone I disagree with and bombarding them with statements that are often misspelled and make no sense.

Furthermore, I politely mentioned that I know Kolchak is capable of posting something more worthwhile than his usual complaints about DMDs. I often enjoy his comments, and there was nothing insulting about my post, unless people have some major thin skin. I guess it could've been worse, I could've called him a "jackass" and told him to "Shut the hell up", but that would be crossing the line and against the rules. (At least for everyone not named "Heretic".)

If my post offended him, I apologize, but I doubt it did.

You know what dude. Even though I'm sure your days on this page are numbered I want you to know the aforementioned people are not only intelligent, great guys that have PLENTY to offer. They also respect others opinions. We get it. You don't like EM's. Well you have 53 tables to play that aren't EM's and most importantly Buy them! So.... Either crawl back under the rock from where you came of just shut up!!!! Have a great Monday. I've got a three three day blizzard to
take care of and I have no time to deal with bone heads like you. If I were you I'd stop right now wind i assume your days are numbered here and btw, you have 53 tables that aren't EM's so what's the problem anyway. Waste of my key-strokes

Last edited:

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
The compositions on this game made me remember why I like 8bit music.

Got an emulation of the SID chip downloaded on my computer and will eventually fool around with it.

Swords of Fury looks and sounds like a great machine, hope we get it some day.
Watched TNT video about it and Brian made a comment even. Swords of Fun!

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Somebody come quick! We need a mod in here.

Espy, you know I don't usually get involved in childish stuff but this guy really got my blood boiling. If you think I should remove my post I shall. I have a lot of respect for what happens her and all of the players here and especially what others, especially someone that insults them has to say if I offend, please tell me and I'll remove post immediately.

karl

May 10, 2012
Original message removed by Karl

No reason to keep the fire burning.

Would just like to say that You were not alone, Reagan

Last edited:

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
My goodness, a lot of overdramatics in here.

I guess it's ok to call me swear words, but its NOT ok for me to say someone's posts are tiring. That makes sense. Smh

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
i think the points been made its uoto him what he does with it

banter and chat sre what keep this place tigether to have somone like that rudely dissect anither member pissed me of and i dtand by what i said.

now

whats thus anout swords of fury

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts