Swords of Fury?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Whenever I go to a show, F-14 and SoF are two tables I'll always play if they're there. Due to limited exposure, I still don't quite get how SoF works (F-14 on the other hand is pretty easy to pick up!).

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I know I've said just having AFM and HS was enough. But now that it's on my mind, I won't be satisfied until SoF and F-14 end up on TPA. And THEN, I'll be happy.

lio

Jul 24, 2013
I'd really like SoF in TPA as well... nice game! unfortunately I have never played in reality but had a good time recreating it for VP.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
SoF has a nice playfield and layout that would differ sharply from other games we have. It would be nice for the sake of variety and it's a killer game in its own right.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
SoF has a nice playfield and layout that would differ sharply from other games we have. It would be nice for the sake of variety and it's a killer game in its own right.

I've been mentioning it on FB. I figure everyone else throws out random things.....

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I'm all about playing some of the more "under-rated" tables in TPA. I even liked LCA last season. IMO, SoF would be a great addition to the library, given that I have played it, but could never find one in good condition.

I do remember it had a great soundtrack, especially by 1988's standards.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
The compositions on this game made me remember why I like 8bit music.

Got an emulation of the SID chip downloaded on my computer and will eventually fool around with it.

Swords of Fury looks and sounds like a great machine, hope we get it some day.
Watched TNT video about it and Brian made a comment even. Swords of Fun!

It's more like 16 bit music. In fact, the sound chip in System 11 games like SOF is kind of like a beefed up version of the one used in the Sega Genesis.

Swords is a great game. One of the most unfairly overlooked games of the System 11 era.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
This is probably the table that I want most that I've never played. It looks really unusual, and I like that.

speedfreakz

Mar 15, 2014
One of my favorite tables. I have come close to owning sof a couple of times but need to get rid of some before I get any more.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts