(T2 Released!) iOS Version 2.7.0 Discussion & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

netizen

I must be dense. I think I've looked everywhere for the Kickstarter backer credits and I can't find them. Can someone tell me their location please?

1st menu> options> credits> loong read

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Oh, come on! you couldn't have made the score limit 50 million? how am i gonna ever test my super jackpot skills before buying it? :)

That said the cannon feels right when shooting for normal jackpots. The flippers feel off to me though.

Markd2

Aug 25, 2013
The pinball 101 video is unwatchable on my ipad . Tried on three different networks, and it plays for two seconds and then waits for 8. I don't have issues with any other videos across my system.

Last edited:

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Thanks for getting my back online with IOS FS, great job! I had an issue with my log on info no longer working because, I signed in wrong three times, and apparently this locked me out of my account. Have to start writing all my PW down in a safe place. :eek:

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I have to say T2 is a nice surprise. I suspect my original negative opinion was based upon playing another machine! Still didn't back the Kickstarter because I didn't care about the license, but I was glad to pay the £2.99 for it.

I'm kind of wondering if I should buy the TZ and TNG machines, though I did earn both of those as rewards. It's mainly because every time I buy a new pack I end up having to sign out of my Farsight account and sign in again and I'm concerned about losing access to them if the license isn't getting renewed in the future. I'm not too bothered about paying for the tables because I backed the kickstarter to have the machines in TPA, not to get them for free. Is this a valid concern?

Ashley Cadman

Aug 31, 2013
Having owned a T2 machine I can say its one of the easiest pinballs to play so much so I sold it as there wasn't realy any challenge to the game all the shots were so easy to make it became very boring despite it having a few good features video mode and loading the cannon brilliant theme but it had to go. I still own a judge dredd and a demolition man both fantastic games and extremely underrated in the pinball polls

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
The thing I like about T2 is it's inherent re-playability. Perhaps its the simplicity of the design, the cool retro 90's music, but everything just clicks. ;)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I find T2 has my favorite multiball. With other machines, I find myself just flailing around for as long as I can. With T2, I have specific targets to aim for and all under pressure. Plus... cannon.

Gray

Sep 20, 2012
The pinball 101 video is unwatchable on my ipad . Tried on three different networks, and it plays for two seconds and then waits for 8. I don't have issues with any other videos across my system.

I have the exact same problem on my ipad. Maybe it's something to do with the resolution? (As in, the video is in some super high resolution or something?)

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
^ Same with me and also on iPad. It will sometimes stream the first 2~3 minutes without much problem, but then freezes up to the point where nothing is able to play. Have seen perhaps 5 minutes at most so far, and that was being patient with the occasional freeze that let one play a little more in a few seconds or so. It's very good so far, so I hope they can work a fix rather than have to give credits or refunds.

Wrote to support, but awaiting a reply.

Last edited:

Strathacker777

Feb 24, 2013
T2 Disappearing ball glitch during multi-ball on iPad

Is anyone else experiencing this??? It's driving me nuts! It seems like Every time I have a fantastic ball going that I have a ball disappear. Is anyone else experiencing this? I have a game going as I type this with a missing ball that the "machine" can't find. And yes, I did try calling the attendant. The machine just cycles through over and over. It doesn't always vanish in the same place either. Today it was on the left side lower ball lock. Any clues???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts