Table of the Week? Tournament of the Month!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So OK to post tomorrow then?

Correct. I will not accept any scores until tomorrow at 10am, my time (PST). Just practice today and play for real then. Any score posted prior will not be counted, so please don't post!

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Ok, last minute but I'm in. Haven't played any serious TPA in several months but this looks neat enough. And as a PC player I don't get Farsight's tournaments so this is an unusual chance. And yes, my high scores do come after lots of grinding and restarting so this is a new approach for me too and we'll see how I do.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Ok, last minute but I'm in. Haven't played any serious TPA in several months but this looks neat enough. And as a PC player I don't get Farsight's tournaments so this is an unusual chance. And yes, my high scores do come after lots of grinding and restarting so this is a new approach for me too and we'll see how I do.

I do believe I can actually hear the words "oh s**t" uttered all over the place.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
What a great turnout, and loads of great players! 9 hours until it starts if I got the timing right. Good luck everyone!

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Playing Genie and I just got the extra ball bug, the ball-in-play counter has rolled backwards from 1 to blank. Should I just take advantage of it, or drain a ball to compensate?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm not aware of the bug, so not sure what to tell you. We are allowing extra balls this tourney, if that's the question.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
The Genie forum has details. It's a bug in TPA's table scripting. You're only supposed to earn one EB at a time in Genie, but there's a rare bug that sometimes makes the ball-in-play counter roll backwards an extra time which functionally amounts to an additional EB. Nobody's identified the cause. I guess we just have to go with it here.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Correct. I will not accept any scores until tomorrow at 10am, my time (PST). Just practice today and play for real then. Any score posted prior will not be counted, so please don't post!

F**k - I posted and now it's too late.

Times not the best for us Europeans ya know.....

Oh well.....next month. Maybe I can actually play the tables in their weeks too LOL

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
There are too many rules though. The only way it will work properly is if it is done like a tournament on the ps3 or whatever. Don't do this pretend you never got an extra ball don't do that, put the word up on your screen and photo it do you know how to download the picture? Do you know how to take a screen shot? It's 10 am in the USA but only part of the USA and it's a totally different time everywhere else . It's a different thread to register. It's a different thread to post your score. It's a different thread to ask someone to post the word of the day and prove their score, it's a different thread to point out that anyone on a pc could cheat and still prove their score.
. Don't lie and believe everyone else isn't lying. Remember it's for fun. Only do it twice. Don't complain about the game.

Agreed

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.