Table of the Week? Tournament of the Month!

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
I don't see the problems? The rules are clearcut and there is allot of time.
I've been working today but if the big tourney collides with work I will humbly ask for leave that day.
I choose if I want to be in the T. If I have to go to an other city and pay a fee to enter a contest I do that if I want and I prepare and adjust for the setting and rules put on me.
This tornie is a breeze to adapt to :)

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Suggestion for future tournaments: Have one locked forum thread only with facts (like rules, deadlines, link to signup sheet, link to posting scores and the groups), so it's a bit easier to find information. Currently we have 3 threads, which also contain discussions. We could have one locked thread with information only and one discussion thread - this discussion thread could be linked in the locked thread.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Hmm. It says I need to provide proof, however nowhere on the form is a prompt to provide/upload that proof? Or was I missing something?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I am reading all your suggestions. Obviously there are bound to be hiccups this first go around. Don't worry, things will be a tad more efficient next month!

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Sure, I think everybody is very relaxed about these hiccups. I think overall it's very well organized and I'd like to thank you for that!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I might just go ahead and ask Gord to create a new category for all this, so it's contained and not clogging up the General Discussion thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.