Table Pack #15 Guesses

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
I guess the same restrictions (publisher issues) that apply to the xbox 360 also apply to the xbox one so, maybe, that's why we haven't heard anything about that version yet.

I was afraid that this might be the case. I'd be nice if Farsight could clarify this. Not having the possibility of TPA being on XBox One would definitely be a bummer.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
I'll repeat what I said in the other guess thread. I'm very surprised to "probably" see Whirlwind and Champ Pub together. I would have thought FarSight would have saved WW to be packed with an older new release table that might not have sold well if paired with, say, some of the remaining Gottlieb HOF rereleases.

Well this is the thing, FS are quickly running out of their previous released tables to...re-release, so if they did decide to have Champ Pub as there main title for the pack what WOULD they actually pair it with from the short list we know?? As it has been their trend all along to have a re-released table with a brand new one, i guess they just didnt have much of a selection to pick from at this point in time to pair Champ pub with, i understand that Champ Pub and Sorceroer would have probably been a better balance table pack...but then why does one weak table and one strong table make for a good/more pleasing table pack??.

But by the looks of it by October/November time every table pack from then on will be 2 new never seen before tables....that can only be a good thing right??

Last edited:

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
Not at all. Note:

Strikes 'n Spares
WHoI3xj.jpg

Damn you Gottlieb!
This like comparing "The Blues Brothers" to "The Blues Brothers 2000" :p

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Well, since the "normally cool" doctor dude is spinning out the door, maybe he is Goin' Nuts and there isn't a Whirlwind in sight.

Personally, I think it will probably be Champion Pub and Whirlwind, but Goin Nuts fits the clue as well and is a definite possibility for a rerelease.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Goin' Nuts was actually not emulated perfectly: it was admitted to be done by using a picture, and most of the TPA tables are done using the real machines / enhanced PHOF remakes. Because of this, Goin' Nuts along with Jive Time won't be released. EDIT: And now it has. I'm wrong. Yay.

Last edited:

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
While I think we'd all like it to be Whirlwind, I think the "spun out" line is a reference to Victory. Just look at the playfield...

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I would actually rather see Victory because I can play a real Whirlwind anytime, but I'm fairly convinced it's WW.

I will say though, people tend to overthink these hints.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Any ideas on the hint that FS gave for next months tables??.........

"After being told that he was going to be Table of the Month, the normally cool Dr. Dude spun out the front door to the local tavern. Can you guess which two tables will be in Table Pack 15?"

7jk_1ION.jpg

Now when 'local tavern' was mentioned i instantly though of Championship Pub???, also the word 'spun' and looking at the picture there is a whirlwind around Dr Dude's hand....but im not sure on the torso his head is placed on?

So i would guess...

Championship Pub
Whirlwind

Local tavern could also mean 'diner' ? (Williams 1990)

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Local tavern could also mean 'diner' ? (Williams 1990)

Not in 'Merica it don't. :). Although I'd love to see Diner. It's one of the most sought after System 11's around here and commands around $2,500 for one in ok shape.

CoachD

May 26, 2013
Anything involving Bowling has my vote 100 times over. Wow, never seen Strikes & Spares! DO IT!!!!! I'm new today to the forum. Since I've started playing Pindallarcade, a few tables popped into my head I would like to throw my 2 cents in on:
Lost World
Flash Gordon
Playboy
High Speed (was that the one that said "OK, pull over!!")

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
How about none of the above :p

Less DMD multi level ramp-fests and more retro classics like: Mata Hari, Flash, Sinbad, Harlem Globe Trotters and Joker Poker ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.